Nike Foamposite One - Pearl - May 2009 Release

dvha3c.jpg

The Nike Foamposite made a comeback in 2008 with several House of Hoop releases, and plenty of attention was payed to the Nike Foamposite 1 - Eggeplant. Slatedto release next month at Footlocker's House of Hoops is this pair of Nike Foamposite One, which sport a pearl white upper, black shoe lacing tabs / tongue,and blue accents. Finishing off the shoe is the translucent outsole, a feature that is certainly loved by sneaker fanatics.

-- KicksOnFire.com

pimp.gif

What? this again? sneaker sites need to do more homework before putting out these stories...

and didn't we see a similar thread in the Nike forum?

Originally Posted by michaelj0hn

dvha3c.jpg

The Nike Foamposite made a comeback in 2008 with several House of Hoop releases, and plenty of attention was payed to the Nike Foamposite 1 - Eggeplant. Slated to release next month at Footlocker's House of Hoops is this pair of Nike Foamposite One, which sport a pearl white upper, black shoe lacing tabs / tongue, and blue accents. Finishing off the shoe is the translucent outsole, a feature that is certainly loved by sneaker fanatics.

-- KicksOnFire.com

pimp.gif

^^^^^^ SWEET PS!!!
until I see AN ACTUAL PIC I'm calling ducktales.

WHY make another post on this ... THIS IS OLD NEWS .... ALL us SOLID fans are ready ... you michaelj0hn , get out of here and look before hand .

Can we get a LOCK on this ???

michaelj0hn...

That is a photoshop created by a renowned member of Niketalk. The photo even has his water mark on it.

THAT SHOE IS NOT RELEASING.

got all excited...

thought it was confirming a One release instead of Pro...

guess I'll keep waiting for pics...

Wow almost choked on my Tiger Woods gatorade when I saw this. Thought my prayers had been answered. If this is true all the Pros I was gonna cop to help outsome peeps might all be mine. Glad I got a HOH connect either way just in case this true. Do the pearls true justice and drop these as 1's. Penny neverwore Pros so it's only right. Thanks for posting this. I have some hope now.

97a365c44c4472dc208506ff9e684d1ff66e0ac0.bmp
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom