Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

not sure how that will turn out considering the mesh tongue is still white, which will turn yellow, then brown eventually. :x

u dying the tongue too?? :nerd:

Yea. My boy said he will be able to. Trying to have them look just the the home PE.

Hopefully they come out good. If not ill just toss them in a old washer with black dye :rofl: and see what's the outcome

Store got our shipment in today. They look good. Hard foam material which is a perk

Hard foam??? Why would be be any harder than any other foamposite? I don't get it...lol

And these are def gonna look horrible yellow, but then again so does every other foam. So who cares...ha

foams are fairly easy to keep clean as long as you stay on top of them an clean them. Granted white is not the easiest color to keep clean, but black shoes do show dirt/dust more than white.

The problem with these is gonna be touching them and sliding your feet in and out with dirty socks will make the white sock liner look like brown **** toilet paper...and it's gonna look like crap after a few wears if your not careful. Anyone that has worn and owned Air Force ones or an all white shoe knows exactly what I'm talking about. Which should be most people. Don't walk around with no shoes in your socks then out your foot back in the shoe...makes them nasty quick!

These are a few years old and I'm still proud as hell of how clean I've kept them for the abuse they've taken....but all white shoes look like this quick If u don't care for them.

View media item 320600
I have NO idea why anyone would wanna customize these...because they're a white canvas? Boring...I would rather customize Stealths or a dark foam color ANY DAY. but I don't care to customize shoes, certainly not foams...although I've always wanted an El cappy custom..I guess that's just my opinion tho.

Last edited:
They're bright in person. Same finish on them as the red and pinks.

What i meant by "hard foam" was that its not soft(cheap feel) like that were on the pines and other foams that released in the pasr 2 years

What i meant by "hard foam" was that its not soft(cheap feel) like that were on the pines and other foams that released in the pasr 2 years

Thanks! Was never aware of a difference...never noticed before.

I would assume it would be hard for white to have the same pop as the suns, the color contrast gives it that pop. White is literally the completely opposite of that, these are gonna be like glowing orbs in the sun tho...lol

Does anyone think that A Statue Of Liberty Custom Could be Pulled off with these?
smokin.gif

Thanks for the "feel test" update. It's good to hear that they fixed the cheap, flimsy foam problem. I stopped buying foams for that reason. The last foam purchase was the last pearl.( Only because it was on swoosh for 86.)

might be slightly harder to keep them clean but its hard to keep a white shoe clean period, but solid white doesn't quite yellow as much as clear does

I had no issues keeping my anniversary XIs clean. Just the inner lining got a little grey and of course the clear soles yellowed, as they would on any shoe with clear soles. I think people are over exaggerating how dirty the uppers on these Foams will get. Foam material should be easy wipe assuming the color doesn't chip easily like the Zoom Rookies.

What's the furthest you guys ever drove for a pair of shoes? I might have to go 3 hours down to the next Niketown to get these...

What's the furthest you guys ever drove for a pair of shoes? I might have to go 3 hours down to the next Niketown to get these...
There's this thing called the internet where they sell things.  Lol but seriously I've never camped out for a shoe.  Not worth it to me.  If I can't get it then I'll pay the $50 more to get them on ebay

I'm not camping out. My Niketown (Seattle) isn't getting these, so hopefully the next one down (Portland) will. If that is the case, I'll RSVP down there and buy them out there. RSVPing is always my go-to plan since I have horrible luck with raffles. I just pray to god they don't have a stupid pick-up window like 8 AM - 9 AM or something like that.

Thinking about getting two pairs actually! But I got to see the first one in person, then I will decide!

Back
Top Bottom