Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

Oh trust me. When your local Nike store tweets "RSVP" the hype will go right back up no matter the date lol I've seen it happen wayyyy too much

Hope u guys realize next Friday is a holiday for most people. Cats WILL be around for this release

glad they dropping on a friday now i can actually RSVP for them and have time to pick em up cuz of work and not rely on online releases.

on 2nd thought, i don't think so...

:x

ok, so i finally saw these in person today while grabbing breds and barkley posites. they ARE better in person. the problem is that they are so bright, icy white that it makes the ice sole look slightly dingy, like it's it's already starting to yellow (which it isn't). it's the contrast of the clear right up against the bright white.

i can admit that these don't look too bad when they're new, but like most have already figured, these won't age well at all.

all that said, i guess i'm still down for a pair.

|I

laugh.gif

These ugly *** things won't resell for a damn thing.
They will if these end up being as limited as the Suns foams but something tells me they won't be

All white is cool but Idk if it will get dirty fast or not. When the sole get yellow it'll look weird 

The resellers will be in your local release guaranteed

:lol:

These ugly *** things won't resell for a damn thing.

I disagree, people that aren't into foams are all over these for some reason. Reminds me of all the new people that jumped on the bandwagon for stealths. Obviously you don't seem like you want a pair but for the dudes that do, don't get caught sleeping. I unfortunately had to pay resale for stealths, not happening to me on these. Don't underestimate how many people want a "basic" colorway.

ok, so i finally saw these in person today while grabbing breds and barkley posites. they ARE better in person. the problem is that they are so bright, icy white that it makes the ice sole look slightly dingy, like it's it's already starting to yellow (which it isn't). it's the contrast of the clear right up against the bright white.

i can admit that these don't look too bad when they're new, but like most have already figured, these won't age well at all.

all that said, i guess i'm still down for a pair.

|I

Agree 100%.. Is there anyway to avoid the yellowing? Smthg like Ghost armor on the sides to slow down.. Anybody have any other tricks or ideas?

i wonder what different color laces would look like on these.  i'm sure people will start to get creative with these soon

At the Barkley release yesterday dudes was talking about buying 15+ pair of these....I'm sure they got plenty of plugs...I'm waiting to see these on eBay Friday afternoon for 400 just to see if they can get any strikers

video_image-091419.jpg

they look dirty already.....

when they yellow da tongue and liner will be WILD dingy and gross, da soles will be piss...

mj-jordan-11-columbia-pe.jpg
a21c7__ebay-og-jordan-stash-signed-columbia-xi-1.jpg

hope yall dont seriously believe this yellowing is standard...
they are signed by MJ so im willing to bet those were out on display for ages. its no secret that florescent bulbs do damage to kicks
and the white foams are not white patent leather, this is a completely different material.
yes, the sole will yellow. no, the upper will not.
sleep if you want, but i cant wait for clear weather to rock these with some shorts!

Back
Top Bottom