Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

The PG Mall in MD has them on the shelves too. 

Footaction has a 13--I called to buy them, guy told me they can't do phone orders. Contacted customer support, they said all stores are to take phone orders on all shoes. They said if they don't, get the rep's name and employee number and forward it to corporate. Called back again, advised them what I was told by customer support, they flat out denied being able to do phone orders. Customer service said they cannot force them to take my order, nor can they compensate me for the inconvenience.

Thanks, Footlocker!

Anyone in Hyattsville wanna do me a solid? :shrug:

Lol at UPS drivers making 70k a year. No wonder its so expensive to ship things. I know some dudes out of work that would do that job for half that 
driving for FedEx or UPS is a GREAT job if ur into transportation. Not anybody can just get that job, I HEAR there's a long waiting list & u gotta work ur way within the company to drive those delivery trucks

My pair came in. Had to look them I we and of course I notice something SMDH
Not too big of a deal but as much as we pay for these shoes I believe I can not pick all I want

View media item 349931
View media item 349932
View media item 349933
Either way I'm keeping them. Got em for retail and on feet it's not really noticeable, just aggravating either way
Not gonna stop me from beating them up

View media item 349934

What are you referring to exactly? The crooked pull? If so, all 3 of my foams that I wear came like that. And all the white outs I got as well. Just pull on it and it will straighten out. That's from packaging

Last edited:
The PG Mall in MD has them on the shelves too. 

Footaction has a 13--I called to buy them, guy told me they can't do phone orders. Contacted customer support, they said all stores are to take phone orders on all shoes. They said if they don't, get the rep's name and employee number and forward it to corporate. Called back again, advised them what I was told by customer support, they flat out denied being able to do phone orders. Customer service said they cannot force them to take my order, nor can they compensate me for the inconvenience.

Thanks, Footlocker!

Anyone in Hyattsville wanna do me a solid? :shrug:

i think customer support told you a lie.
employees dont do phone orders. they can do send store or in-store pickups but not a phone order.

employees dont do phone orders. they can do send store or in-store pickups but not a phone order.

So the store could ship it to a local store for me?

Go to a local store and do a locate for your size, if its in stock within 500 miles. You pay for it and they either ship it to your local store or home.

So the store could ship it to a local store for me?

Go to a local store and do a locate for your size, if its in stock within 500 miles. You pay for it and they either ship it to your local store or home.

Supposed to be available 2 weeks after release. I'm not sure if that option changed but another call to customer support should clarify things.

My bad guys, sorry for the later response.

No on the heel part of the "bootie" if you will, on the right shoe, inside of the heel part the mesh is too long, so they just laid it over and sewed it up, not a huge deal, but it always looks goofy.

Look at the top pic, see how on the right side of the heel its smooth and clean, but on the left of the heel it looks like theres a lot more material so it makes it bulge out and then where its sewn together doesn't show when i wear the shoe cause that part is pulled into the shoe.

Like I said I'm just nit picking, just aggravating to spend $250 and they're not how they are supposed to be.

Shoes are super bright and my pair will not be returned or anything else, I still think they're sick

View media item 350734
View media item 350735

Last edited:
Got home at roughly 11 last night. Opened up my package, and I am satisfied. They look soo much cleaner in person. Can't describe how much pictures don't do these shoes justice. View media item 350822

My pair came in. Had to look them I we and of course I notice something SMDH
Not too big of a deal but as much as we pay for these shoes I believe I can not pick all I want

Either way I'm keeping them. Got em for retail and on feet it's not really noticeable, just aggravating either way
Not gonna stop me from beating them up
whats wrong with the shoe?????
nerd.gif

edit just saw yur reply must have scrolled thru :smile:

Last edited:
Thanks for enlightening me. Definitely didn't know shoes are meant to be worn.
You're the one that's selling them because they wont "age well" and you don't want to "baby them". Just wear your shoes man or keep them in a glass case if you're that afraid that they're going to get dirty.

Last edited:
Lol u don't even need to rock these for them to get dirty. Lol my pair had dust & a lil dirt in certain spots...like the cloth near the eyelets that bigj showed getting dirty on his carolina pros for example (very minor, hardly noticable & should come off easily).

Definitely, thanks. I have some odd those containers from Costco, they aren't airtight but they are the plastic bins, I wonder if it would be better to keep my ice soles in those

Yea the paper has acid in it that makes your kicks yellow faster. Supposedly now it's made with less acid but I wouldn't take the chance. I'd take it out just to be on the safe side. 

mine to brother I took the paper out of my jams and cool greys today.

since this convo, i have taken new measures for my shoe storage.

View media item 352629

Back
Top Bottom