Nike Foamposite - ParaNorman - Teaser pics

I own these and personally I think Galaxy foams are nicer.PARANORMAN does have a better packaging plus cool concept,look,and exclusive rarity.some of the winners (ricky racoon) was telling other winners to sell for 5k-8 .I had to tell all the winners 800 is that rare.I had 5 pair.2 now

Guess Elite Socks aren't popular around where you live?

Sure there are guys that wear the crew socks around here, but when you wear an eye catching shoe you, you do not want it to be disturbed by some over lengthy socks that distract the attention. Some ankle socks would look a lot better, since the focus would be on the shoes only!

I own these and personally I think Galaxy foams are nicer.PARANORMAN does have a better packaging plus cool concept,look,and exclusive rarity.some of the winners (ricky racoon) was telling other winners to sell for 5k-8 .I had to tell all the winners 800 is that rare.I had 5 pair.2 now
:x

Elite socks are terrible.

Simple all white crew socks, nba logo man, or simple Nike crew socks with the swoosh at the top will always remain.

These don't look as nice to me on feet as they did in the preview pics. Congrats to all who got their pairs though.

Sure there are guys that wear the crew socks around here, but when you wear an eye catching shoe you, you do not want it to be disturbed by some over lengthy socks that distract the attention. Some ankle socks would look a lot better, since the focus would be on the shoes only!
I'm not talking about just regular crew socks. I'm talking about these
nikeelite2.gif

That everyone and their mom are wearing over here.

Sold mine for $1.8k and payed the rest of my semester off. They were nice for the moment, but college calls. Plus I don't wear foams, so I was planning to stock anyways. Hopefully my buyer puts them to good use. :smile:

I'm not talking about just regular crew socks. I'm talking about these
nikeelite2.gif

That everyone and their mom are wearing over here.

Yeah...elite socks...

Sad thing is, most people that wear em have never even played a game of basketball in their life :lol:

Finally got my hands on this shoe yesterday & now I'm hearing possible toys r us release,doesn't matter to me thou I'll just copp another pair.

For all of you hoping that they come out, you can breathe a sigh of relief. Humphrey confirmed on Twitter that these will release at retail.

please let this be true cause i will NEVER pay them reseller prices for which they got the shoe for free

In all honesty, I could care less about the "value" or what have you.
The fact is, what Gentry said isn't a confirmation.
If you see it as such, you are probably a borderline idiot.

Don't waste your time with Antidote...

Apparently he is in the know... And everyone else just pretends to be...

As long as the value doesn't go below what I paid for my 2 pairs, I'm GOOD...

Oh wait...

Last edited:
you mad your pair's value is, as of now, plummeting?

lol. i'll keep my idiotic opinion and you can keep your decreasing shoes.

Don't waste your time with Antidote...

Apparently he is in the know... And everyone else just pretends to be...

As long as the value doesn't go below what I paid for my 2 pairs, I'm GOOD...

Oh wait...
it appears i've hurt some feelings. not my fault i sold mine with the quickness. did so once i knew pairs would be auctioned off. no solid confirmation, but it was almost inevitable more pairs would surface for the market.

keep posting pics of what i assume you think is a cute baby in kicks though. #seinfeld #parentblinders #eesh #lookslikegargamel #hashtagsonwebsiteforum 

Last edited:
Antidote,

These may very well release - who knows. But, Head was simply saying that Gentry's response on Twitter did not amount to an explicit confirmation of anything. Even if they do have plans to release, that comment was at best a hint, hint piece of foreshadowing. A far cry from confirmation.

You're the one making assumptions and putting words into Head's mouth about the value of the kicks, etc.

If this is true, i feel bad for the people who paid 4 figures for these on ebay and not towards the charity. Twitter winners came up on this one.

I don't feel bad for them. They paid that amount and got what they wanted.
Even if nike release again they will most likely be stingy with the amount of pairs made and what locations get them. |I

Last edited:
Antidote,

These may very well release - who knows. But, Head was simply saying that Gentry's response on Twitter did not amount to an explicit confirmation of anything. Even if they do have plans to release, that comment was at best a hint, hint piece of foreshadowing. A far cry from confirmation.

You're the one making assumptions and putting words into Head's mouth about the value of the kicks, etc.
fair enough. still likely that one would be upset over hearing of a wider release. much easier to say it won't make a difference to save face.

Back
Top Bottom