Nike Foamposite - ParaNorman - Teaser pics

I was about to post the pics

and you dudes saying the competition is stupid, be glad the contest is "easy" compared to other ways nike could have done it :D

and you dudes saying the competition is stupid, be glad the contest is "easy" compared to other ways nike could have done it
happy.gif
how do you know its so easy? they only got like 6,000 followers unless it keeps increasing, but how do we kno if its weird enough to them or if its the first 800 to post them a picture

and you dudes saying the competition is stupid, be glad the contest is "easy" compared to other ways nike could have done it :D
how do you know its so easy? they only got like 6,000 followers unless it keeps increasing, but how do we kno if its weird enough to them or if its the first 800 to post them a picture

posting a childhood picture is far more simple than watching a movie and having to catch a clue or something that you might miss, that's just me though.

7000 in like 20 mins the contest ends on the 23rd there will be like 100k by the end of the day 500k by the 23rd i bet.

Last edited:
I hope Nike figures out a way to make these sort of designs more durable without increasing the price.

shoes awesome...can someone explain to me whhat it means in step three?post a photo WITH the shoes?

:wow: these are crazy, but this contest is dumb there has to be other ways to win :nerd:

my Coraline dunks are still clean :smokin

Last edited:
posting a childhood picture is far more simple than watching a movie and having to catch a clue or something that you might miss, that's just me though.
I just read the official rules i actually like how they are doing this, 9 seperate days to win and each day you can only send 1 picture. I would not mind paying the 235 for these

How will they know the kid is actually of the user? can't i just use someone else picture? Not saying i would, but that's just a thought.

Last edited:
How will they know the kid is actually of the user? can't i just use someone else picture? Not saying i would, but that's just a thought.

doubt they care or even have time to verify all the pictures they are about to get. My son look just like me when I was his age. This is a cool marketing gimmick. Just read Phil Knight and his son own the company that made ParaNorman.

These are fire. I'll be submitting a pic each day but I have no hope in winning due to the ratio of entrants to pairs. I'll be pretty geeked if I do win though. Good luck bros.

Thought they were customs at first, but I like'em. The stuff nike puts out that's dope as hell either has to be a PE/QS/HS or something limited though, makes me rage with anger.

Glad this is just a contest, and hope they're jus selecting winners at random, although how would they handle sizing? How did they do it with the Coralines?

Back
Top Bottom