Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

THE quality is still horrible on nikes in general and not just jordans and let me tell you why... i wore these a total of two times just TWO and the swoosh is already worn out in both insoles
The nike/swoosh tag in the insole of mines also rubbed off on first wear at the gym (and i didn't even do anything vigorous).

I wish it was the rubberized sticker stuff you find in the latest brons or something sewed in.

Ugh... its ridiculous because the over build is superb/tank feel but the true achilles heel of this shoe is actually in the heel. 

Hee hee. 

Hee hee hee.

I would think with all the restocks and resellers on ebay with stock photos only making a few dollars that these would sit for a day or two, but nope.... gobbled up again.

Last edited:
Still prob my favorite pickup of 2014 so far. And prob will be once 2014 comes to a close. I hate Kayne and his music, but these shoes are dope as hell. And not to mention they are tanks. Most durable basketball shoe on the market in my humble opinion. U can take these and put them through anything and they'll never scuff or stain. Worn mine 15-20 times and still look brand spanking new. Glad I got mine on RD for retail. Doesn't seem like the resell value is too high on these but I haven't really checked. I know retail for me was $270 w/tax. Anything under $325 for these is a good deal for these inho. Folks gotta remember if someone is selling for $300 they really ain't even makin ****. Folks will regret not copping this shoe in the future.

Last edited:
Rocked these today.

The fit
tongue.gif
:

THE quality is still horrible on nikes in general and not just jordans and let me tell you why... i wore these a total of two times just TWO and the swoosh is already worn out in both insoles

I know this was from awhile ago but......

You can't be serious?!

That's preposterous. Don't believe that for one second.

BO-lieve!

Well its not preposterous and u shouldnt be so quick to hate.

I have two friends with these (both under 5'10 160)

And one of theirs the nike check and letters A I R came off the insole the very first wear. Whole letter. Like the glue didnt take.

Same thing with other person on 2nd wear.

I havent worn mine.

But the dudes not lying

Others have discussed it in this thread too

BO-lieve!

Well its not preposterous and u shouldnt be so quick to hate.

I have two friends with these (both under 5'10 160)

And one of theirs the nike check and letters A I R came off the insole the very first wear. Whole letter. Like the glue didnt take.

Same thing with other person on 2nd wear.

I havent worn mine.

But the dudes not lying

Others have discussed it in this thread too
Who cares they all wear off if u wear your shoes. Put tape over them like some folks do.

Last edited:
Not really going to take full potential of the foam forming to your feet by babying them so much. As long as you're careful and dont step on dog ****z, you can always clean the bottoms of the shoe and they will still look cleaner than anyone rockin' the most recent Jordan retro of a retro shoe lol imo

foams are Tanks!!! Hoping they retro the OG. Also Looking for the pewter in an 11 and i'm done with foams! 8) :D

Back
Top Bottom