Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

i was on the fence about the jets, then the hype got me and i paid 300 for them release weekend, then last week they had a restock and i got another, ive been trying to trade them and cash for the suns, had a deal but the guy flaked........twice

Ended up selling mine. I'm starting to regret it but I'd rather have the white outs I think

Ended up selling mine. I'm starting to regret it but I'd rather have the white outs I think

unless the whiteouts are limited, I have a feeling we'll see a large quantity of them (the white outs) hitting outlets. at which point i might cop.
but fighter jets > white outs

if you like all white sneakers, cop a pair of air forces and save yourself $

unless the whiteouts are limited, I have a feeling we'll see a large quantity of them (the white outs) hitting outlets. at which point i might cop.
but fighter jets > white outs

if you like all white sneakers, cop a pair of air forces and save yourself $

outlets? hmm why you think that?

outlets? hmm why you think that?

I think they'll hit outlets because theyre too plain and simple for the hypebeasts, the OG foamheads wont like an all white colorway since Penny never had an all white nba jersey and the average sneaker consumer wont spend $220 + tax for an all white shoe. But again, it depends how many of these Nike puts out.

I think they'll hit outlets because theyre too plain and simple for the hypebeasts, the OG foamheads wont like an all white colorway since Penny never had an all white nba jersey and the average sneaker consumer wont spend $220 + tax for an all white shoe. But again, it depends how many of these Nike puts out.

I personally agree with you that they would sit, but my fiance's little brother has confirmed to me that all the kids in his high school are talking about them. The hype is still there for any foam regardless of quality or look sadly :smh: .

I have always liked foams, and I have been holding out hope that something would come out to bring me back in, but I am losing faith in them on that front...

I personally agree with you that they would sit, but my fiance's little brother has confirmed to me that all the kids in his high school are talking about them. The hype is still there for any foam regardless of quality or look sadly :smh: .

I have always liked foams, and I have been holding out hope that something would come out to bring me back in, but I am losing faith in them on that front...

Those h.s. kids talk so much feces, half of them probably wont be able to buy for vaious reasons, the other half may cop just to flip.

Im hoping Nike retros the carolina pros, ( I know they flopped and many of you dont like them but I dont care, theyre fire). Nike keeps releasing crazy colors and the continuous use of iced bottoms is a big turn off.
Foams are definitely my favorite nike shoe since the 90's.

Anyone in the bay area still looking for a pair sheikh in Tanforan mall got a size 10 sitting. I was just there last pair left.

Don't you just hate when people say, "these are all over the place in (wherever)" but never give you the exact place(es) they are located?
laugh.gif

House of hoops in Toronto has a full size run for all the of us "north of the border". They had multiple size runs. I line up for the Barkely posites in the morning no luck but they had these and the hyperposite statue of liberty joints so i picked those up. Then on my lunch walked back to HOH and picked up a second pair of size 10 with ease.

It was the soft opening for HOH in canada first one.

Info here for anyone interested to see.

http://www.facebook.com/footlockercanada

These have looked horrible on every person that I have seen wear them and I thought this was good looking shoe

Back
Top Bottom