Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

damn i seee people paying 500 here in nyc i just gonna wait to get my pairs easy on saturday too much hype in nyc on foamposite now

They are $235 already seen the box at footaction. Can't understand why the people twitter can't get release information correct.

thank you gentlemen ^

These obviously are not an every-day sneaker. But i dig the camo, and im a foamhead. These are a nice summer sneaker. If I can cop them on the internet while I drive to Washington D.C., Im doing it.

These with some black cargo shorts :smokin

I'm not big on Foams at ALL but I've wanted these since I saw the sample photos...gonna be a sick summertime shoe.
pimp.gif

no need to pay crazy prices for these now, i'll try and scoop a pair on release day if not later down the line
ohwell.gif
 iam sure resell prices will be lower by then
tired.gif

The prices on these will not be high at all, A LOT of people don't like these.

These will be going for $300-350.

you either love em or hate em...not many I'm between, the price tag weeds out the people that just "like" them.

These are OK and I kinda like them but I don't think they are too "appropriate" for a man in his early 30's like myself. Looks a lil too kiddish.

These are OK and I kinda like them but I don't think they are too "appropriate" for a man in his early 30's like myself. Looks a lil too kiddish.

I'm 28 and if you still got a little Old Spice Swagger you can rock these ******* right. Wear them with shorts/athletic clothes, bathing suit w/e, lol. U can't really rock em with some khakis and a button down,
But they're not bad...

These are not to be worn every day.. Maybe a black, or white, grey or red polo, or t-shirt with black shorts and these. I wont be wearing these a whole lot. I'll be 32 this year and look forward to rockin these bad boys.

its better to buy these now at retail cuz the re-sell is hardly every less expensive unless theyre used offcourse.

10 is much too late. Better leave the house by 7-7:30
but everybodys saying "my hoh is getting an infinite amount of pairs when normally we dont get ish" or "these r def gonna be any easy cop" "there will be plenty of pairs to go around" if i have to go to store 3 hours before they open then i dont consider that an easy cop.(unless they open early like at 8 how they use to do for jordan releases)

Local stores are stocking these along the AJ squadron blues. I don't see them selling out the first day.

I came up on a 3rd pair of DB 9s for a price I couldn't turn down. So I am passing on these now. Because I'm going after the all star kd and royal 1s.

yea these look lame on feet.. when I saw the pic with the dude in jeans wearin these.... 
sick.gif

Hahaha. If I based my pick ups on how other dudes wear their joints in pics I'd have half as many kicks. Unless I was looking at some of these dudes that always have crazy pics like neverwearthem.

I'm 28 and if you still got a little Old Spice Swagger you can rock these ******* right. Wear them with shorts/athletic clothes, bathing suit w/e, lol. U can't really rock em with some khakis and a button down,
But they're not bad...
I agree...these are fun sneakers. No need to dress like a herb just because you're older. I wouldn't wear them to work though...lol

whats appropriate for a 30 year old?

glad i dont worry about what another man
thinks about what i wear. :smh:
I could careless about what another man thinks. I care about what I think, and what The wife thinks as well and she says they look cool to display but too busy to wear. I love my stealths, pewter, and royals. I'm a simple casual kinda guy. Ill probably still cop them and just wear them in the summer only with grey or black cargo shorts and a polo. That's all I can see me being able to rock these with. Maybe some black jeans.

Back
Top Bottom