Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

wow make that 2 pairs by raffle
laugh.gif

I'm guessing there's a whole bunch of pairs of these to go around since my local store received a shipment of 40 pairs also the footlocker near me is getting 24 pairs. Usually, they would get 12 pairs or less 

JJs promotions are the worst...Is it really necessary they black out the shoes as if we don't know what they are....

Last edited:
Is there anyone who can at least point me in the right direction for jimmyjazz, be it on here or through pm. Trying to avoid driving tomorrow in this blizzard, so sorry for bein a nag. Not seeing anything productive on their homepage, twitter, facebook etc

Is there anyone who can at least point me in the right direction for jimmyjazz, be it on here or through pm. Trying to avoid driving tomorrow in this blizzard, so sorry for bein a nag. Not seeing anything productive on their homepage, twitter, facebook etc

are they confirmed to be releasing them on JJ? if so then you dont see them bc its too early

are they confirmed to be releasing them on JJ? if so then you dont see them bc its too early
It's confirmed...Got an email from them.

Just a warning, JJ is handsdown the worst online retailer for these drops. Their servers are horrible and i doubt they are getting the quantities that the bigger stores will have(FNL FL champs etc). Just be on the site at midnight, not sure if they will post it on the homepage, but i would search for Nike foamposite and then refine results by either newer to older products or higher to lower priced. Or go to Mens footwear and i believe there it a new release section

Last edited:
Just a warning, JJ is handsdown the worst online retailer for these drops. Their servers are horrible and i doubt they are getting the quantities that the bigger stores will have(FNL FL champs etc)
FNL and Champs actually arent getting these. Apparently a ton of Fls are though

Whatever it is what it is...... good luck tonight and tomorrow morning I hope everybody that really wants to rock these kicks gets them. 

FNL and Champs actually arent getting these. Apparently a ton of Fls are though

gotcha, yea im not into foams, especially theses so i dont know too much about em, but plenty of experience tryna cop midnight releases from JJ. Never been successful on a major release

gotcha, yea im not into foams, especially theses so i dont know too much about em, but plenty of experience tryna cop midnight releases from JJ. Never been successful on a major release
So whats the deal they just pop up on homepage? Im not trying to resell these just want to make my life easier instead of waking up at 5 am tomorrow but the one person who seemed like he knew the answer was very unhelpful

PM me if u need help with the jj url. i think i MAY have figured it out. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom