Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Yeah FNL doesn't sell foams.
PM for JJ link.
ive heard that maybe spring this year they might try to jump into the foam market. Not sure if that would dilute it or saturate it though.

Anyway, thanks man

So whats the deal they just pop up on homepage? Im not trying to resell these just want to make my life easier instead of waking up at 5 am tomorrow but the one person who seemed like he knew the answer was very unhelpful

Just search for the shoe and then refine results. I think they put it on the homepage, but if you dont trust it, just search. keep refreshing right around release time

Yea, I heard theat FNL is actually working on getting the ability to sell foams. I'll be happy if there is one more store to have a chance to cop.

its what i came up with, doesnt work now, but im pretty sure it will be the link probably close to release time it will come up

This will be my first foam pickup, got a quick question on sizing.  A lot of people are saying they run small, i don't know if that means length or width wise.  I wear a 12 in Lebron 9 and 10's.  Do you guys wear the same size Lebrons as you do Foams?

This will be my first foam pickup, got a quick question on sizing.  A lot of people are saying they run small, i don't know if that means length or width wise.  I wear a 12 in Lebron 9 and 10's.  Do you guys wear the same size Lebrons as you do Foams?
i heard run true to size, but the shoe actually molds to your foot too, pretty cool

So whats the deal they just pop up on homepage? Im not trying to resell these just want to make my life easier instead of waking up at 5 am tomorrow but the one person who seemed like he knew the answer was very unhelpful
sorry if that wasnt helpful, i just always look at it like this, what if they dont put it on the homepage, or they do, butthey do it 30 seconds after midnight, then your 30 seconds behind everyone who searched for em. Im not gonna rely on them to post the link.

same here. Apparently you want the big at first, but if you can deal with them feeling small as TTS for a couple wears they break in great

A lot of people in the northeast will miss the RSVP pick up and I guarantee there will be pairs available. NTNY tweeted that they are extending the RSVP until Sunday closing time so people can get em safe. I got my RSVP at RF and they said they're treating it as a normal release and still going for tomorrow. I'm gonna head down regardless, 4MATIC anddddd I'm out! Will post pics, not that u guys haven't seen them enough as it is...lol

A lot of people in the northeast will miss the RSVP pick up and I guarantee there will be pairs available. NTNY tweeted that they are extending the RSVP until Sunday closing time so people can get em safe. I got my RSVP at RF and they said they're treating it as a normal release and still going for tomorrow. I'm gonna head down regardless, 4MATIC anddddd I'm out! Will post pics, not that u guys haven't seen them enough as it is...lol

Cant believe RF didnt extended pick up time. I live a few miles away and its startin to come down real heavy over here. Be safe everyone.

And the salt begins to fall pre release
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom