Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

With retail being $235, and $255 after tax. Resell prices near $300 is not bad.[/quote]

But I honestly don't think it's worth it.. I have some, I'll sell my for 280 at the most, it's a good shoe to hoop in tho.

titled "why I gave up on foamposites" from Sneaker Rumors fb page.

View media item 266231

White camo pants look ******ed...for real if any of you plan on rocking these with the foams u need to think again. it's not 1998 when these ***** were fire. U might as well rock some goggles on your head cocked to the side or dye your hair blonde like slim shady. Chill Fred Durst, we know your "doing it all for the nookie" but we don't wanna see you do it to yourself, lol. If u do tho, make sure you rock one pant leg up. Peace out.

Last edited:
solid black cargo pants are the way to go. Just hit up your local army&navy store. Tell em Mr.Dozo sent ya

saw this the other day and this picture goes with this video

Wowww, I'm not gay but that **** was extremely offensive to Gay people. And to generalize and say every man "takes it in the ***" if you wanna match your sneakers to your fitted or jeans, I guess he just called 90% of the people I know gay. Talk about discrimination, gays get it worse than anyone nowadays. It takes many, and that guy is a first class moron.

Wowww, I'm not gay but that **** was extremely offensive to Gay people. And to generalize and say every man "takes it in the ***" if you wanna match your sneakers to your fitted or jeans, I guess he just called 90% of the people I know gay. Talk about discrimination, gays get it worse than anyone nowadays. It takes many, and that guy is a first class moron.
dude always been like dat. he got banned on the radio after aaliyah died. he was clowning about it on live NY radio.

Just called DTLR and they cancelled my order due to 'overselling' .... The girl said they'd be restocked in two weeks and im guaranteed a pair, how legit does that sound? Should i try to cop somewhere else? Please helpppp

Just called DTLR and they cancelled my order due to 'overselling' .... The girl said they'd be restocked in two weeks and im guaranteed a pair, how legit does that sound? Should i try to cop somewhere else? Please helpppp
Same thing happened to me with the stealths.  Needless to say, my guaranteed pair never came.  SMH, worst part is I had some one willing to sell me a pair for $295.  Now my size is going for $375+
mean.gif

Same thing happened to me with the stealths.  Needless to say, my guaranteed pair never came.  SMH, worst part is I had some one willing to sell me a pair for $295.  Now my size is going for $375+ :smh:

their online site is very new. find alternatives (Nike stores are shipping now).

lol u did the first lace swap on the thread. holy **** everybody rep this man...you think your cool because you did a lace swap before someone else? why even say something...who do u think you are Dj Delz? For you to quote my comment and actually post something sarcastic about me posting a lace swap pic after you...is kinda pathetic. Like your legit mad enough to say some **** because someone else did a swap. Coming at me like "Really bro, like really..." D-bag lol.

Here ya go, just in case you missed it the first time
Super caught up in your feelings?!?!?......Straight up FEMALE.....smh hilarious to me
roll.gif

Last edited:
Was At Both The Local HOH And Footlocker Yesterday Signing Up For ASG Releases And Noticed They Had PLENTY Of The Matching Camo Logo Nike Tee's.... Not A Bad Little Match For These Kicks
nthat.gif

*Not My Pic

Passed For Now But May Swoop A Few This Weekend When I Go Back
IMHO - trying to match your outfit to the camo foams is a little too much. This shirt, however, is pretty decent. Still, not sure if I would wear with the shoes.

Im planning on taking my sz 12 back unless I can get

someone to trade for a sz 13.

Anyone know somewhere that still has a 13

For anybody interested - I stopped into 21 Mercer today and they had these on display. Didn't ask about sizes or anything, but worth a call, I guess.

I think they close at 7 though, so no use trying now.

^^^ I'm gonna go ahead and give you this advice right now. I know that people say "do you" and "wear what you like" all the time on this board, but this is one case where these mantras do not apply in the least. Please, please, please, please, please do not wear either of those choices. You will look foolish. The foams are wild enough as it is, they should be the focal point of your outfit. If you add that jacket or that camo outfit it will not be a good look.

After typing all of that out, it occurred to me that you're probably (hopefully) joking. If so, good shtuff. If not, please refer to my first paragraph, that ish had me legitimately worried for your well-being.

Back
Top Bottom