Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
Yeah with the recent Footscape price point of $120, that $40 jump seems a bit much for me. But hey, I'm a cheap bastard and a part of team never pay retail unless necessary.
laugh.gif
ditto

i had a 10% 0ff and 2x $10 off coupons...no tax and free shipping... came out to 124 shipped 

I really hope Nike keeps putting out nice colorways of the Footscape Motion Woven.

I can't get enough of them. I like them quite a bit more than the Chukka version.

Yeah with the recent Footscape price point of $120, that $40 jump seems a bit much for me. But hey, I'm a cheap bastard and a part of team never pay retail unless necessary.
laugh.gif
ditto

i had a 10% 0ff and 2x $10 off coupons...no tax and free shipping... came out to 124 shipped 
Definitely would've copped for that price.  Nice deal.  
pimp.gif

Be sure to get us some pics when they come in.  I'm interested in seeing real world, non-filtered pics of these joints.  

held a pair of the shanghais, and i absolutely hated the midsole. not really a volt, more like a GITD colour, but it doesn't GITD, so it just looks kind sickly. if it was white or even cream i would've walked out with a pair.

Thanks. Yeah I hated having to pay to buy them from Europe, but I think they are my favorite out of the bunch as well, so I finally just went ahead with it.

After I got them in person though, I didn't feel so bad about the price anymore.

Really hoping the leather on the shanghais is as soft as they look on the interwebs. I held a pair of AF1 today that had that holographic material used on the Footscapes and it felt like it was printed on cardboard. At least I can return my pairs if I don't like them.
Any way, since we are all fans of Footscapes, I could go out on a limb and call us purveyors of strange Nike footwear. That said, does anyone have info on these? I recognize the Talaria sole but that upper is straight fire IMO.

View media item 1030293

Really hoping the leather on the shanghais is as soft as they look on the interwebs. I held a pair of AF1 today that had that holographic material used on the Footscapes and it felt like it was printed on cardboard. At least I can return my pairs if I don't like them.
Any way, since we are all fans of Footscapes, I could go out on a limb and call us purveyors of strange Nike footwear. That said, does anyone have info on these? I recognize the Talaria sole but that upper is straight fire IMO.

View media item 1030293

Whoa...I like those a LOT.

Info NOW!!!

Great edits @alljayevryjay  , repped! I see myself wearing these at night going out for a couple drinks or dinner with some friends or something. I know the midsole has turned a lot of people away but it doesnt bother me especially at night in dim lighting i anticipate these having a very light and subtle appearance, almost grey or sail, like the initial impressions when pictures of these first surfaced. 

you can trust nike to really **** up a good shoe with monstrosities such as these.

they are womens release

They release in asia already

they are horrible and should all be burned

BRUH, C'MON, womens releases, in ASIA? :smh: Nike makes some ****** decisions on kicks I like man.

had to throw these on... extremely comfy and the leather is pretty decent quality too... surprised Nike used leather...

I really REALLY don't like the material they used for the midsole, and I will be very disappointed if ALL Freemotion Wovens use it... They smell like those $30 Nike Slides fresh out of the box and don't seem like they can take much of a beating compared to the original Footscape tooling. They are very soft, even softer than my Solarsoft Mocassins. They feel like a foam rather than a rubber. Good thing Nike has a 30 Day return policy for any reason. I just might take advantage of it just to see if they can withstand a day of walking.

But because this is NT; pics. Had the others out for cleaning so why not?

View media item 1034351

Last edited:
Is the midsole GITD? Please tell me no. Not quite sure why I never thought of that until today.

superblytrife superblytrife , No the midsole does not glow in the dark. It is a foam material like Nike slides and as far as I'm concerned, I've never seen a glow material that wasn't rubber or plastic.

Theres a DS pair sz 11 Atmos GITD on Inland Empire Craigslist for $220. Could probably offer less than that. They're not pristine though...

00Q0Q_bzGAwJQ0Sfg_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
@superblyTRIFE, No the midsole does not glow in the dark. It is a foam material like Nike slides and as far as I'm concerned, I've never seen a glow material that wasn't rubber or plastic.

Theres a DS pair sz 11 Atmos GITD on Inland Empire Craigslist for $220. Could probably offer less than that. They're not pristine though...

00Q0Q_bzGAwJQ0Sfg_600x450.jpg
Hella late, but thanks for that info, sir.  Can't do the GITD stuff.  

If anyone is looking for any of the recent Wovens, just hit up eBay.  Resellers are struggling to sell them for retail and I see pairs going for $80-$110 now.  Just waiting on that Shanghai price drop....

Back
Top Bottom