Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
These are awesome. Aiming to get 2 of each. For a while there, I thought Nike had given up on them. 

yeah im down for the top pair for the fall/winter. comfortable and practical for the wet and cold weather, relatively easy to clean.

Oh ****.

If they make that move, I'm going to have to rethink some of my purchases for the second half of the year :lol:

It's gonna be HELL to get the Rainbows this time around if they really do release. No more copping on Finish Line with promo codes. :smh:

All I need is the blacks though. Still not sure why I sold them.

It's gonna be HELL to get the Rainbows this time around if they really do release. No more copping on Finish Line with promo codes. :smh:

All I need is the blacks though. Still not sure why I sold them.

Last time they didn't really sell well until people saw them being worn and asked questions. If we can get release info and cop the day of the drop we should be fine. Only Footscapes groupies gonna be checking. But believe me when people see them available again they will sell out

Last time they didn't really sell well until people saw them being worn and asked questions. If we can get release info and cop the day of the drop we should be fine. Only Footscapes groupies gonna be checking. But believe me when people see them available again they will sell out

If they get the nikelab + social media push like the spiridons did, they'll be gone asap.

I hope they don't Lab these and overprice them like a the Spiridons. I need a pair of the black ones to complete the set.

Not sure how they can go about making these better quality.

But imagine if they both came back out with pony hair. I'd lose my ****.

Last edited:
^ I believe the line shown on the pic is stating that it'll be released on 8/4 in Chinese language. So, some fellow NTer in China can probably give us some detail within a day or 2.

Not sure how they can go about making these better quality.

But imagine if they both came back out with pony hair. I'd lose my ****.
Right, so in this case they'll probably just jack the price up.  It's like a built-in tier that = hype, which equates to inflated pricing because they can.  

And they can keep that pony hair ****.  Never like it. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom