Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
Oh dang! Way too pricey. In my opinion that seller is outa his mind! There's a seller on IG selling a DS 10.5 for $380 shipped. I'll keep a lookout.
I'm good actually in the footscape realm. Just looking for air maxes now but I appreciate you man!
The seller is really trying to make a big profit out of it lol, $300 price range seems pretty reasonable for a DS pair. I'm really heavy into Footscapes at the moment so i'm just trying to find some pairs at the moment. Thanks for the help fam! 

I started collecting around 2yrs ago. Back then you could find most pairs without looking to hard. Now some pairs seem slim to none. I'm searching for the bodegas too

Even two years ago you couldn't really find much unless they just released. When I sold of my collection it was always to buyers who just started messing with this line. Talking about, "I've been looking so long for these."

But now it's way harder. Can't imagine to many WC pairs are out there now given they came out 10 years ago.

nike-air-footscape-woven-desert-01.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/2016/12/13/nike-air-footscape-woven-desert/

Definitely need those deserts/curries if thats what you guys are calling them. Im a sucker for that curry/brown color way 

I was able to grab the grey wools from Ebay for $100 shipped. The cheapest price I have seen. He had a few sizes available but as soon as I was going to post the link here the price went up to $120.

I was able to grab the grey wools from Ebay for $100 shipped. The cheapest price I have seen. He had a few sizes available but as soon as I was going to post the link here the price went up to $120.

Nice deal! I bought a pair at retail because I wear a size 14 and didn't want to miss out. Haven't worn them and kept the receipt in case a deal like this pops up for me as well.

Patiently waiting for those grey wools to drop in price on NDC. A price drop has gotta be coming soon....

acquired the desert colorway. been a busy few months for the footscape. got both rainbow 2.0's and the black nike lab's before these. didn't ride the footscape wave until about 2013 so missed out on the original sole. footscapes are comfortable and practical for me so i can't complain.

32324750126_ae26a800ca_c.jpg
32324752136_1fbb194a5b_c.jpg

acquired the desert colorway. been a busy few months for the footscape. got both rainbow 2.0's and the black nike lab's before these. didn't ride the footscape wave until about 2013 so missed out on the original sole. footscapes are comfortable and practical for me so i can't complain.

Those look incredible! I'm excited for them to hit NDC here in the states! 

Should I go tts or half size down on these? Im a size 9 in ultra boost 3.0

Thanks in advance!

Should i go tts or half a size down on these? Im a us9 in ultra boost 3.0

Thank in advance!

Should i go tts or half a size down on these? Im a us9 in ultra boost 3.0

Thank in advance!
I personally wear TTS when it comes to the Footscape Woven, but I can also go half size down with no problem.

I think going half size down is the best choice, there are plenty of people who go half size down with Footscapes

recently picked up the nm's during a recent trip to tokyo followed by my cold weather rotation as of late. putting a lot of miles on these as theyre my go to silhouette at the moment since i walk a lot. i was a little late to the footscape train and missed a lot of solid colorways from years prior but i was really happy with the options for the fall and winter this year. i thought they were low key and versatile vs. seasons past. just my .02.

32298218040_e0f918e8d5_c.jpg
31865085953_249aea0783_c.jpg

recently picked up the nm's during a recent trip to tokyo followed by my cold weather rotation as of late. putting a lot of miles on these as theyre my go to silhouette at the moment since i walk a lot. i was a little late to the footscape train and missed a lot of solid colorways from years prior but i was really happy with the options for the fall and winter this year. i thought they were low key and versatile vs. seasons past. just my .02.

32298218040_e0f918e8d5_c.jpg
31865085953_249aea0783_c.jpg

^^ Nice pickup!...I pulled the trigger on the same colorway on eBay last night...how's the sizing?...I have gone .5 down in all my Wovens but decided to go TTS with these due to the narrower toe box...hope they fit well...

Back
Top Bottom