Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 54 88.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
Definitely go tts or up .5 have a pair of motion and those run bigger imo
the-mandalorian-this-is-the-way.gif

Last edited:
Big thanks to sneakaprince sneakaprince for posting the antonioli link. They ship super fast with my favorite carrier DHL👍🏿. Ordered Wednesday arrived from Italy by Friday with a free canvas tote bag for my wife to use when she goes grocery shopping 😁 lol. Makes bringing yet another pair of sneakers into the house a bit easier 😂.

TLDR alert, posting for those asking now and for future reference......

In regards to sizing: I had to go a half size up with a men's 11.5/women's 13 due to availability but, I think these are true to size for most. To me, these look best and probably perform best with as close to a sock like fit as comfortable for you. So, if you have a very narrow foot then a half size down and maybe even a full size down could work. If you have a very wide foot a half to a full size up is probably necessary. However, fellow wide footers be wary on going up sizes. For me, there's a little less than an index fingers width between my big toe and the front of the sneaker at a half size up. However, they fit perfect everywhere else and I'm not sure if I'd want to sacrifice that in order to eliminate that bit of space in the toe box. Also, given the bovine fur upper and impending winter months, I only plan to rock these infrequently and don't see me wearing them enough to really break them in.....And I plan to wear them with thicker socks......And they still require loosening the laces to the bottom to get them on. So that half size up helps out with all of that. Definitely glad I didn't hit on that 10.5 from the SNKRS drop.

For comparative reference, I'ma true 11, slightly on the wider side. I wear an 11 in most Jordans, Nikes, and other brands. In Air Force 1s I go a half size down to a 10.5, in Salomon XT-4s I go a half size up to an 11.5, in ACS Pros I go TTS in an 11. My Adidas sizing is all over the place but, for the models I wear most (Stans, Campus, Gazelles) I'm TTS. In most Air Max's I go a half size up. However, recent Air Max 1s from 2022 on have been TTS for me. Half size down in Timberlands. Half to full size up in most Yeezys.

The End
30A.gif

Last edited:
MotownSole MotownSole glad u got your pair, and I love when those foreign sites include lil extras like that. One site sent me some pencils and candy around back to school season. I gave those to my kid And he was hype.

My pair came in from Nordstroms and I love em. I agree with others that have said TTS for sure. These fit the same as my rainbow lows and I wouldn't want them to be anymore difficult to put on.

20230929_183134.jpg

On to white cow pair of the black joints aren't extremely easy to get.

MotownSole MotownSole glad u got your pair, and I love when those foreign sites include lil extras like that. One site sent me some pencils and candy around back to school season. I gave those to my kid And he was hype.

My pair came in from Nordstroms and I love em. I agree with others that have said TTS for sure. These fit the same as my rainbow lows and I wouldn't want them to be anymore difficult to put on.

20230929_183134.jpg

On to white cow pair of the black joints aren't extremely easy to get.
Yeah I was going to pass until some rainbows came out but I love these so much I might be in for the white cow pair too. Funny thing is when I see these I think more giraffe than cow and when I see the white cows I think more dalmatian than cow 😂. I think Nike was thinking the same but, being that we already eat cows and steal their milk it must be easier marketing that than giraffe skin and dalmatian puppy fur. We all know what it really is Nike 😂

lol call me goldilocks beause I've owned and worn 11, 11.5, and 12 in woven footscapes. 11.5 is definitely best but you know the old saying. If the colorway is fire and the price is better, cop whatever size you can and make it work :rofl:

lol call me goldilocks beause I've owned and worn 11, 11.5, and 12 in woven footscapes. 11.5 is definitely best but you know the old saying. If the colorway is fire and the price is better, cop whatever size you can and make it work :rofl:
Yeah, I probably would have made that 10.5 work but other than the price difference I'm glad I got the 11.5. Looking forward to other colorways.

My SNKRS pair arrived yesterday and are unfortunately too small. I (like others) would recommend going TTS or even .5 size up if you have a wide foot.

My SNKRS pair arrived yesterday and are unfortunately too small. I (like others) would recommend going TTS or even .5 size up if you have a wide foot.
That sucks. Hopefully once pairs hit hands resell will come down and you can scoop the right size for a decent price. Or maybe a late stock/restock for the retail W at a local/online shop. Fortunately, you hit on sneakers and you can return without any cost or hassle.

This is why I posted my sizing experience. Everybody's foot is different and you'd think Footscape sizing would be simple. But, with this being a new retro and a women's release I was definitely worried the sizing experience would change. And on one hand I hope that this retro run brings new people and they may need sizing help, but on the other hand I hope it doesn't so I can cop easily 😂

That sucks. Hopefully once pairs hit hands resell will come down and you can scoop the right size for a decent price. Or maybe a late stock/restock for the retail W at a local/online shop. Fortunately, you hit on sneakers and you can return without any cost or hassle.

This is why I posted my sizing experience. Everybody's foot is different and you'd think Footscape sizing would be simple. But, with this being a new retro and a women's release I was definitely worried the sizing experience would change. And on one hand I hope that this retro run brings new people and they may need sizing help, but on the other hand I hope it doesn't so I can cop easily 😂
I also think the material has alot to do with sizing. The feaux-fur doesn't leave much room to give, expand. I actually copped a men's 10.5 on Major DC... It looks like there are still sizes in stock.

I also think the material has alot to do with sizing. The feaux-fur doesn't leave much room to give, expand. I actually copped a men's 10.5 on Major DC... It looks like there are still sizes in stock.

Great point about the materials. Looking forward to the Fir colorway in suede. Interested to see how sizing works with those.

Back
Top Bottom