Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
Getting these wears in while I can. Yesterday and today. 2011 and 2012, respectively.

1700751420900.jpeg

1700751429336.jpeg

Seems like similar (lighter for sure tho) colorway w/ Gum Sole (& w/o the flex groove on its midsole) will be coming out…
IMG_5562.jpeg

I think I like these more than the rainbows. Really been on a plum/purple kick recently. Might forego the muted rainbow joints and grab these instead.....or just get both 😂

Last edited:
Yeah I'd be in for those on discount. Gummish sole is dope

Some subtle details now that I look harder. The tongue says "The One Line" and there's some bamboo things on the laces. Anyone know what's going on here?

lol I keep googling as I'm going https://hypebeast.com/2022/5/nike-air-force-1-low-nai-ke-dv4246-333-dv4247-211-release-info looks like the one line pays homage to an early phil knight bootleg, and they've done some releases as Nai-Ke's. I don't think these Nai-Ke forces released in the US :frown: plus these have CN in the title which I have to assume means China

Last edited:
Just got the gator/croc pair in from Mr. Porter...clean colorway and generous cuts with the panels on the upper

IMG_7420.jpeg
I know these are women’s, but MR. P doesn’t specify in the listing. Did you select your size based on your men’s sizing or women’s sizing?

Does anyone know if the Oneness link is women's or men's sizing? It doesn't say women's like the other pairs online

White cows dropped at some of the overseas retailers. Waiting for US release so I can grab for cheaper.

FD0270E2-D6C1-475C-B96B-88A5A144CAB5.jpeg

Randomly found these while trying to download a pic of the black and grey pair. No big sizes available and it’s slam jam so I’m not sure if they can shop stateside but, they are out there and hopefully will be releasing soon over here. I’m definitely in.

FD0270E2-D6C1-475C-B96B-88A5A144CAB5.jpeg

Randomly found these while trying to download a pic of the black and grey pair. No big sizes available and it’s slam jam so I’m not sure if they can shop stateside but, they are out there and hopefully will be releasing soon over here. I’m definitely in.
I actually saw these on slam jam a week or two ago. They aren't moving very quickly so I'm not worried about it. I've been hoping I could cop under retail.

Oooft those Nai-kes are an insta-cop for me.

Looking to get on the retro wave for the footscape wovens but not feeling the animal farm colourways to have dropped thus far.

Those Nai-kes in the mauve/plum. 🔥

Back
Top Bottom