Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 54 88.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
not a fan of the new colorways, still need 2/3 of the wool ones.....

Nothing can save those, IMO.  Not even a cool backstory about the inspiration for the design.  

Horrible.  Especially when contrasted with the lows posted.  

1393566981982m0_1024x1024.JPG

leaving-now.gif

The red pair just might happen... Lets hope to see a stateside release. As for those horses... The fact that someone high up at Nike said " Yeah. Yeah. These are a good idea." gets me >:

I spoke too soon about those YOTHs. :pimp: Those spring CWs are pretty sick too, those red/blues are really sick too.

I didn't look at the username but nice collection back there man.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Hey @dunkahollik  , do you have a more specific timeframe that those lows will be dropping stateside?  Need to set some $$ aside for a couple of pairs.  

My collection isn't anything crazy, to be honest.  Got older, realized I don't wear half my pairs and now I try to keep the total around 25-30.  If I haven't worn them in 9-12 months, they get sold.  As of now I only have 4 pairs of Wovens:  2 red reefs, 1 white rainbow and 1 pair of the night stadiums.  

I arrived a little late to the Footscape Woven party, with the Harris Tweeds being my first pair back in '07.  Being a size 11, finding the pairs I REALLY wanted (see:  World Cups) was mad hard and crazy expensive at the time--if I only knew that paying almost $200 for a pair of sneakers would become the norm, I would've scooped plenty more Footscapes from overseas.  I actually stopped checking for them for a long time because I'd always get pissed when I couldn't find (or afford) my size 11.  
laugh.gif

I've owned (and sold) the following pairs over the years though:

Yeah, I regret not being able to find my correct size in those lava joints.  Went up to a sz 11.5 and they were straight boats on me.  Same with the blue/green pair.  With how flexible and loose wovens already fit in your true size, they looked ridiculous on me.  Sold them years ago and I still haven't seen a DS pair of either in my size.  

Yeah, I regret not being able to find my correct size in those lava joints.  Went up to a sz 11.5 and they were straight boats on me.  Same with the blue/green pair.  With how flexible and loose wovens already fit in your true size, they looked ridiculous on me.  Sold them years ago and I still haven't seen a DS pair of either in my size.  
There's a size 11 ACU clot woven on eBay right now

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Yeah, I don't really do the pre-owned thing with Wovens.  I feel like they show wear more than other shoes.  Appreciate it though!  

kith will be releasing YOTH this weekend i think....even kith filters can't make them look good. :rofl:.

on a side note, got some squadron blue footscapes at nordstrom rack for $45 on clearance. :pimp:.

$45?  Nice price!  I've been meaning to pick those up of eBay but haven't gotten around to it yet.  I'd scoop without hesitation at $45 though.  

Recently?
yep, two days ago. the price sticker says the sticker was printed 8/13. looks like it just sat for 6 months, lol. it was definitely tried on, but for 45$, it's all good.

Back
Top Bottom