Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 54 88.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters

Newest additions 
smokin.gif
You gotta stop, NOW! 
sick.gif

I'm going to try and pick up my first footscapes this weekend with the desert chukka. Should I cop true to size or a size down? How is the fit?

I'm going to try and pick up my first footscapes this weekend with the desert chukka. Should I cop true to size or a size down? How is the fit?
1) True to size, if anything half size up.

2) I still don't consider these a true Footscape Woven per se so your still not in the club.

Last edited:

and this right here- is why nike can continue to troll with horrible releases like this.
mean.gif
Not necessarily, Wovens have always had outrages colorways. This time Nike just really dropped the ball. If Nike is out there reading this please pm me so i can steer this line back to it's glory days,

Not necessarily, Wovens have always had outrages colorways. This time Nike just really dropped the ball. If Nike is out there reading this please pm me so i can steer this line back to it's glory days,
??

i think we agree- f/scape wovens are generally great- the crazy design lends itself to some out there c/ways,.

nike are straight trolling with these.

the dude said they look 'painful' and then says he still might cop- THIS IS WHAT I"M TALKIN ABOUT!

Why da fruitcake is nike even gonna try, when stoopid kids buy stuff they dont even like???

if these weren't a Chinese zodiac sign release- you can bet no-one would give them a second look.

Actually, i lie, people would give them a second look, like when you see someone grotesquely ugly- you know you gotta take another look just to confirm you saw what you did.

It cannot be unseen@@

??

i think we agree- f/scape wovens are generally great- the crazy design lends itself to some out there c/ways,.

the dude said they look 'painful' and then says he still might cop- THIS IS WHAT I"M TALKIN ABOUT!

Why da fruitcake is nike even gonna try, when stoopid kids buy stuff they dont even like???

if these weren't a Chinese zodiac sign release- you can bet no-one would give them a second look.

Actually, i lie, people would give them a second look, like when you see someone grotesquely ugly- you know you gotta take another look just to confirm you saw what you did.

It cannot be unseen@@
Yeah I mean I understand your view 100% but Wovens are ugly to begin with.  Nike gon Nike. Most people who say something about my Wovens don't even know they are Nike's until i say something.

Although I said they are painful to look at, that doesn't mean I don't like them personally. Some shoes that aren't dope at first glance take some time to get used to. I believe that these are one of those pairs I'd regret passing up because of my initial thought.

omg those are TERRIBLE

??

It cannot be unseen@@
Yeah I mean I understand your view 100% but Wovens are ugly to begin with.  Nike gon Nike. Most people who say something about my Wovens don't even know they are Nike's until i say something.
1) They're not 'ugly to begin with', I think it's weird that you look at it that way

2) Even if they're ugly, is that an excuse to buy colorways you don't even like? I agree with @LBJ23DAKING, we shouldn't be supporting Nike by buying these horrible releases.

I think we've owned a lot of the same pairs.

I still have a DS pair of those blue joints on ice. Definitely one of my favorites of recent memory.

omg those are TERRIBLE

1) They're not 'ugly to begin with', I think it's weird that you look at it that way

2) Even if they're ugly, is that an excuse to buy colorways you don't even like? I agree with @LBJ23DAKING, we shouldn't be supporting Nike by buying these horrible releases.
Bro they are ugly. I don't know how such a hideous shoe became my favorite from Nike?

And yes we should buy pairs even if they are ugly, I mean we barley had pairs hit the US.  Wovens have always been an Asian market shoe.

Why is everyone making such a big deal about these YOTH though. You buy them or you don't. Either way, keep it moving. Everything nike puts out will sell out anyway.

Why is everyone making such a big deal about these YOTH though. You buy them or you don't. Either way, keep it moving. Everything nike puts out will sell out anyway.
Im just saying Wovens have always been borderline hideous but they make up for it in comfort

Last edited:
Nice, how much did you drop?

They were $330. I see a couple on ebay for $500+ and I let a pair slip through a week or two ago for $300 so I figured I'd just jump on those before I regret it

The prices on some of these colorways :x. Probably just gonna wait around for those uni blues for my next purchase.

Last edited:
that baby blue joint is so hard i have no idea why i only ordered a few pairs . nike is wild man there is no way the sample looked anywhere near that or i would of went 24 or 36 pairs deep

Damn, I hope other U.S. spots ordered more than 1 FSR.  Gonna be a tough cop if not.  Retail or bust for me.  

Back
Top Bottom