Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 54 88.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
Yup those are a must. Any idea how Air Wovens fit? I'm guessing half down TTS (same as footscape wovens). Or should i go full size down since they're slip ons?

Yup those are a must. Any idea how Air Wovens fit? I'm guessing half down TTS (same as footscape wovens). Or should i go full size down since they're slip ons?
personally half size big, so go half size down. just got rid of my HTMs because of sizing. :smh:

personally half size big, so go half size down. just got rid of my HTMs because of sizing.
mean.gif
1 size down from your flyknit racer size?

Both the black/white and blue/peach pair are both super good

Still wish I grabbed colette 
mean.gif

edit: apparently these are for the ladies? 
Yeah the colettes are gorgeous. The only seller with a pair in size is asking 500 euros.

Madness i tells ya.

Lapstone & Hammer 30% off code "Royal"....

good through 11:59pm today 4/2

still have most sizes of the bone joints.

how should I size on those air wovens? I'm looking at a steal pair rn, but it's 1 size below what I usually wear.

I'm thinking of wearing these with thin no show socks or even barefoot. Think I should be good?? I wear an 8 in Dunks and Vans Old schools, etc.

Last edited:
personally half size big, so go half size down. just got rid of my HTMs because of sizing. :smh:

1 size down from your flyknit racer size?

how should I size on those air wovens? I'm looking at a steal pair rn, but it's 1 size below what I usually wear.
I'm thinking of wearing these with thin no show socks or even barefoot. Think I should be good?? I wear an 8 in Dunks and Vans Old schools, etc.
I would consider going half size down at least. I got them in my regular nike size and I couldn't wear them more than a couple times.

stayhydrated stayhydrated a full sz down will be a little snug but you should be ok and if the price is a steal then go for it man.

they're really such a cool shoe and Nike was so far ahead of its time with these...

Anybody know what the sizing is like on the Footscape NM? Found a pair of the sakuras for cheap but think they might be slightly too small.

Air wovens popping now? Lol, how times have changed.

Serious question, why is it that a rainbow colored theme shoe gets a lot of hype? Shoot it even makes models that didn't get any love, some attention.

The sizing question will never stop [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
IDK if they are popping really it just seems like Nike is putting more colorways out which is nice. They took a good break for a while.

I received the multi color Air Woven from Extra Butter. I wear  a size 9.5 in the woven chukkas and grabbed these in a 9 . They fit snug but comfortable. The toe box area is roomy but they are a really slim shoe. If you have wide feet I would recommend not going down a half size. Glad I grabbed them and they will be a great summer shoe! Will try and grab the black pair on discount.

Borrowed Pic!

Last edited:

I received the multi color Air Woven from Extra Butter. I wear  a size 9.5 in the woven chukkas and grabbed these in a 9 . They fit snug but comfortable. The toe box area is roomy but they are a really slim shoe. If you have wide feet I would recommend not going down a half size. Glad I grabbed them and they will be a great summer shoe! Will try and grab the black pair on discount.

Borrowed Pic!
Can't wait till they fully drop, didn't manage to see my size in any of the stores that dropped so far.

And thanks for the sizing advice!

Are your woven chukkas roomy by any chance? I already go half down in my woven chukkas, and wondering if i should go a full size down for these Air Wovens.

Can't wait till they fully drop, didn't manage to see my size in any of the stores that dropped so far.

And thanks for the sizing advice!

Are your woven chukkas roomy by any chance? I already go half down in my woven chukkas, and wondering if i should go a full size down for these Air Wovens.
I can wear anywhere from 9.5 to 10 in the chukkas but prefer 9.5 for the snug but still very comfortable fit! Since Chukkas are wider looking shoe I try and get the smallest size possible. I would half size down from what you normally wear in chukkas. I also wear very thin no show socks most of the time when I wear these. Since there is no way to tighten the shoe  the snugger the better. 

They should start showing up more places soon but Extra Butter does take email orders on their site so It's worth a shot if you're ready to buy.

Back
Top Bottom