Nike Freak 5

Not saying out til I see finished product but Nike really just said had 3 good sigs in a row for Giannis and then just dropped the ball

I'll need to see them in person before I make any real judgements!

Have we heard anything about the Tech?

His line has been awful from the start. I wish they would have upgraded him so they could do better. He should have been out of the budget line 3 sigs ago.

When we get officials i'm sure they'll look more refined and better then this. That's what pretty much always happens.

Just a couple months ago I was seeing articles all over the place about how Tatum's debut shoe was a disaster.

It's a mix of all the Bucks' different uniform colors, thus the green and red. You can see the purple and blue in there, too. The one exception is the biggest, most noticeable thing on the entire shoe which is shiny gold. I'm sure it's there to represent the championship he won, but it would look so much better with a simple white or cream and have the swoosh outlined in any of the other colors or even outlined in gold instead of a bold, solid color.

I think the model itself (regardless of future colors) would look better with the swoosh outlined instead of solid. It would flow well with the lines.

Oh man what’s going on with these. They remind me of a lot of things that aren’t good. toe box reminds me of some futbol shoes from umbro…the immortality line is looking better then the main line.
Just the cushion is lacking

Hell **** Naw.

Those look like some **** you’d find laying around Goodwill

Lol @ them scrapping the Zoom Powers but letting these release

rumpelstiltskin-once-upon-a-time.gif

Thems impress.

Haven't acquired any of the Zoom Freeks since the first incarnation.

The Rumplestiltskins are a go for me.

What's the release date-ish... fall?

Back
Top Bottom