NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

The new innevas fit slightly bigger than old innevas correct?

Lik the old brown sportswear box vs the new red sportswear box?

For anyone's info... the quality on anthracites are doo doo... do not expect them to be anything like the SP release 

For anyone's info... the quality on anthracites are doo doo... do not expect them to be anything like the SP release 
damn. I hope they're not too doo doo. I have the black pair/white sole with the blue laces that I bought years back.
I bought the anthracites cos my pair is getting beat up and it's probably my closest chance in buying a pair under retail that's a near black/white.

the 2 new colors remind mf rainbow sherbert from baskin robins. good on ice cream, ugly on shoes. its like theyre tryin to kill off innevas now. i understand its summer but pastel ornage and blue is so ugly. they couldve done a lot better. didnt een have to be a solid tonal color. and plus both colors are girl colors. 

the 2 new colors remind mf rainbow sherbert from baskin robins. good on ice cream, ugly on shoes. its like theyre tryin to kill off innevas now. i understand its summer but pastel ornage and blue is so ugly. they couldve done a lot better. didnt een have to be a solid tonal color. and plus both colors are girl colors. 
I think the light aquas are pretty decent. I'd buy them when they come out in the U.S.

Can anybody help me find a pair of anthracites in size 8us. I haven't been able to find a pair in my size.

Thanks guys ^^^
So I chated with Nike and they said they've only released in europe. Is it true or are the BSing me? I've been out of the loop for soon long.

Thanks guys ^^^
So I chated with Nike and they said they've only released in europe. Is it true or are the BSing me? I've been out of the loop for soon long.
I actually got mine from NRML in Canada but I know for sure they haven't come out in the US.

"Last week, the sneaker popped back up in two new colorways featuring tonal teal and orange looks, respectively. Joining those is this pair in a sea glass shade, which takes the same approach as far as using a singular color. Like the others, this pair should have some reflective accenting woven in. "

"Sea Glass" http://sole collector.com/news/nike-free-inneva-woven-tech-sea-glass/

Last edited:

"Last week, the sneaker popped back up in two new colorways featuring tonal teal and orange looks, respectively. Joining those is this pair in a sea glass shade, which takes the same approach as far as using a singular color. Like the others, this pair should have some reflective accenting woven in. "

"Sea Glass" http://sole collector.com/news/nike-free-inneva-woven-tech-sea-glass/
Man.. I want those light aqua and sea glass colorways but then I'd have to pay for customs. I'm just going to hope they're going to release these in the US sooner or later

found a size 10 loden. but hes charging like 380. i told him even the pairs of DSM size 10s are sitting at 300. but if anyones willing to pay the 380 ill give u his IG name. that price is stupid. 

Back
Top Bottom