NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

I see the Inneva II getting a refresher overseas with the all black release we saw last year + tonal obsidian and sand/mustard'ish colorways -- a better look than the two toned junk they threw at us before

Last edited:
News: Photo Blue SP's from 2013 will have their midsole paint come off easily if shoes aren't worn often. I know often times I kick my own feet when I walk and id see streaks of blue from the outsole striking the midsole.

Extremely late to the game but do they make counterfeit Inneva Deserts? If i buy a DS on eBay is there a risk of it being fake?

Remember how I mentioned earlier that my photo blues had paint coming off the midsole after being stored? Well, I wore them and cleaned them and look what else was coming off...

Kind of a bummer but I guess that's what happens if the paint doesn't cure during wear.

Remember how I mentioned earlier that my photo blues had paint coming off the midsole after being stored? Well, I wore them and cleaned them and look what else was coming off...
Kind of a bummer but I guess that's what happens if the paint doesn't cure during wear.
Thanks for this post. I've got a pair on the way...I guess I'll have to take it easy on 'em.

SMH, the same thing happened to mine. I've had my pair for about a year and didn't wear them because after getting them in person I didn't care for them much. Finally forced myself to wear them and after taking them off at the end of the day I noticed some of the paint on the midsole was gone. Being somewhat OCD I spent about an hour removing all of it. I actually like the look with the paint off, but still a little mad that this occurred after one wear.

You definitely could, although they were never a pure dark black when they came out.

I'd leave them as is, but be more inclined to dye them rather than paint though. Black would be too glossy, flat black would be too flat. It wouldn't look right, not with the leather on the NRG's.

bought the all-whites back when they first released and still haven't worn them to this day

such a clean pair of shoes

definitely gotta wear them out soon

SMH, the same thing happened to mine. I've had my pair for about a year and didn't wear them because after getting them in person I didn't care for them much. Finally forced myself to wear them and after taking them off at the end of the day I noticed some of the paint on the midsole was gone. Being somewhat OCD I spent about an hour removing all of it. I actually like the look with the paint off, but still a little mad that this occurred after one wear.
I have the same problem! How did you remove the paint?

bought the all-whites back when they first released and still haven't worn them to this day

such a clean pair of shoes

definitely gotta wear them out soon
I wear mine all the time and get the most looks and compliments, so many think they are yeezys lol

You definitely could, although they were never a pure dark black when they came out.

I'd leave them as is, but be more inclined to dye them rather than paint though. Black would be too glossy, flat black would be too flat. It wouldn't look right, not with the leather on the NRG's.
Yeah i was planning to bring it to a shoe repair store and get it dyed. You think that'll work? I dont want it black black but just disguise the fading

Back
Top Bottom