NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Thanks, copped the blue already but grabbed black. between these and flyknits i'm busted.

so true, being in australia is so hard sometimes...

just found all the sizes and colourways of flyknits still available on UK sites, just when I thought it was safe!

-$$$$

I placed an order for them on the 17th on offspring.co.uk and my order was not processed though I was charged. They sure know how to toy with a man's emotions!

I placed an order for them on the 17th on offspring.co.uk and my order was not processed though I was charged. They sure know how to toy with a man's emotions!
Yeah mine didn't go through either, yet I was still charged. Emailed them and they said it never even showed on their system, but by then it was all sold out.

TBS restocked the Blue this morning but they are gone again.  I was busy looking for that coupon code and missed out.  oh weellll

Arrived from offspring, i thought i was getting bumped also but they came through, look great very happy, still waiting on black.

Arrived from offspring, i thought i was getting bumped also but they came through, look great very happy, still waiting on black.

beautiful....

I guess at this point its a fail in finding the OG Tier Zero Colorway outside of ebay right? Need a sz 7.5 or 8 and was in between jobs when the TZ dropped, smh...

Last edited:
Late as hell (and first post) but what kind of jeans are those? 
I want to cop the blue pair since I missed out on these. But seeing these pics got me feeling like I'm settling for a pair instead of finding the pair I really. The blue colorway is nice but they don't do it for me like the original colorway.

Were you able to get VAT refunded? Also, what were the customs fee?

Back
Top Bottom