NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

it blows my mind that a woven shoe like this with a $200 price tag would attract so much attention.

its because of all the "hype" now a days around anything related to "free run"

its crazy how much people talk about frees now, as opposed to the first free run, or even 2nd in the earlier months of the release.

I CANNOT wait to pick mine up from my boy on Sunday. Those on feet shots on the last page are dope as hell.

Last edited:
Looking for a size 10. Live in EU, so if you guys know a store with a online shop or email reservation I would be happy! :smile: 

You guys should count yourselves lucky........ we in Europe had to fork out $290 (equivalent) RETAIL!!!! 

You guys should count yourselves lucky........ we in Europe had to fork out $290 (equivalent) RETAIL!!!! 

never was able to find a 12 in them. i hate not living near tier 0 stores, looks like ill strike out on the leather free run 2s too :smh:

Love the concept and the initial shots of them, even bought them in a flash when I saw them out for sale at DSM, however, I'm not convinced by the leather heel section, and the way it seems to hang over the back of the sole unit. I've noticed that not all of the are like this (from pictures posted) so perhaps I got a bum pair, or that this happens over time (I wore them a lot over the past week). Anyone else notice this?

ok lets say i cant find my exact sz, should i size up for these or size down and break them in?

Couple more on foot shots.

Info on sweat pants?

Back
Top Bottom