NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Yeah, they were.

These are my first pair. I was relacing them, mad confusing :lol: but I think I got it.

They're comfortable and I love them, but I'm not sure if my feet are right for them.

Yeah, they were.

These are my first pair. I was relacing them, mad confusing
laugh.gif
but I think I got it.

They're comfortable and I love them, but I'm not sure if my feet are right for them.
well your more than welcome to send them my way if not haha

Friend used his discount to get me my first pair over the holidays. Can't beat $120
nthat.gif

Dirty mirror pic:

Went TTS with these. Normally go 0.5 up in the Free 5.0 sole, but went with the advice provided by this thread. Took a little while to get used to to the snugness.

Last edited:
need some quick help with sizing really quick, In free runs I wear a 10 abut I'm thinking of getting a 9 but might be too snug. think the 9.5 would be good or getting a size 9 would be better?

need some quick help with sizing really quick, In free runs I wear a 10 abut I'm thinking of getting a 9 but might be too snug. think the 9.5 would be good or getting a size 9 would be better?
I wear a 9.5 in every Free Run shoe I own. My normal size is a 9 and I got a 9 in the Innevas. If I were you, I would go for the 9.5

I wear a 9.5 in every Free Run shoe I own. My normal size is a 9 and I got a 9 in the Innevas. If I were you, I would go for the 9.5
okay thank you appreciate the info. I was just hoping they wouldn't be too long but I doubt they will cause I also wear elite socks all the time too. repped

okay thank you appreciate the info. I was just hoping they wouldn't be too long but I doubt they will cause I also wear elite socks all the time too. repped
Sure thing. My friend has a pair in a 9.5 and I tried it on. They were a little more roomy and felt pretty good, but the toebox was ridiculously long.

ahhhh I gotcha thats what I was scared of. How does the size 9 fit you now? 
Fits me perfectly. I wear thin no show socks and thick winter socks with them and the shoes aren't too loose or snug. A lot has to do with the lacing system. The shoe adjusts to your foot and molds to it when you lace it up.

Fits me perfectly. I wear thin no show socks and thick winter socks with them and the shoes aren't too loose or snug. A lot has to do with the lacing system. The shoe adjusts to your foot and molds to it when you lace it up.
oh okay gotcha, sounds good. About how many times have you worn them?

For those that own the Inneva Woven in "Night Stadium", is the upper a black or more of a dark charcoal? It's hard to tell based on the various photos I've seen online.

tried on a pair of innevas today. my feet are kinda wide so i ha to size up 0.5. i think they still might be too slim for me

do you guys think my foot throws off the silhouette of the shoe too much? can i rock em?

thanks!

tried on a pair of innevas today. my feet are kinda wide so i ha to size up 0.5. i think they still might be too slim for me

do you guys think my foot throws off the silhouette of the shoe too much? can i rock em?

thanks!
DO NOT GO UP .5!!!!

seriously- i have a very wide foot and at first these seem tight, yet they kind of mold to your feet after a few hours.

They are long and thin- so if you go you will have about an inch of length past your toes and it will undoubtedly drive you crazy every time you look at it- like you're wearing flippers.

Stay true and loosen the laces and wear them around for a bit and you will be fine- they are meant to be snug.

DO NOT GO UP .5!!!!

seriously- i have a very wide foot and at first these seem tight, yet they kind of mold to your feet after a few hours.

They are long and thin- so if you go you will have about an inch of length past your toes and it will undoubtedly drive you crazy every time you look at it- like you're wearing flippers.

Stay true and loosen the laces and wear them around for a bit and you will be fine- they are meant to be snug.
theirs no problem sizing up. Everyone has their own preference. I sized up from my normal 8.5 to a 9 and it fits way better.

thanks!
You can definitely rock 'em imo

I sized up 0.5 as well, since my tts was too tight and you could see my socks in between the woven material.

Is anyone still looking for the stadium grey sz 11? I can help a fellow member out for cheaper than retail! PM me.

SF Bay area people, anyone see any color in stores with a good size selection in srock? I want to try on the differences btw 8.5/9/9.5 before i order online since there is so much debate about size up/down/tts. Thanks.

SF Bay area people, anyone see any color in stores with a good size selection in srock? I want to try on the differences btw 8.5/9/9.5 before i order online since there is so much debate about size up/down/tts. Thanks.
You could call up bows and arrows in Berkeley and see what they have

Back
Top Bottom