NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Love my night stadium pair! Great quality, and IMO one of the best shoes of all time design-wise! I wonder when Nike is going drop some new colorways, and hopefully that gradient look that we've all been waiting for!

Looking to pick up a pair of these finally after sleeping for so long. I can only find the obsidians in my size though, any comparison shots between those and the night stadiums?

Looking to pick up a pair of these finally after sleeping for so long. I can only find the obsidians in my size though, any comparison shots between those and the night stadiums?
I'd definitely cop the obsidians over the night stadiums, I just happened upon my pair for $108, but I love those obsidians and how dark they are!

anyone have any ideas as to what i can do about this?
If you look farther back in this thread, some people removed the midsole paint completely and it looked pretty clean IMO. If you don't want to remove it all, then your best bet is to buy a small amount of angelus paint and go over that area with a few layers

Finally got myself a pair of these in obsidian/wolf grey and decided to speckle the midsole myself, think it came out pretty well

Hye guys, does anyone know where I could get a pair of night stadium wolf grey innevas in a size 10?

Last edited:
Hye guys, does anyone know where I could get a pair of night stadium wolf grey innevas in a size 10?

did you try chatting with a nike rep? also, these popped up at nordstrom rack so if you can find the sku number for them in their system you can call and do a stock locate

Finally got myself a pair of these in obsidian/wolf grey and decided to speckle the midsole myself, think it came out pretty well
Awesome. I have a pair of night stadiums that i'm thinking of speckling with silver paint. Would any acrylic paint do?

I just picked up a cheap small bottle of black angelus paint, I'm sure if it has the same properties it should be fine?

Looks good, toothbrush and angelus?

Yeah! Just grabbed an old toothbrush, taped off the side of the shoe (it flicked a lot higher than I was expecting as well) and ran my thumb over the bristles, came out exactly how I wanted

Last edited:
Get rid of a lot of the excess on the brush and test out the speckle somewhere ( I used my garden wall hah)

Back
Top Bottom