NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Can someone post a picture of the inside floor without the upper sole? 

Because seems like i bought the fake one, and the floor is weird.

what i mean by floor is this

and else

This must be fake right ?

Thanks
These are real 

Hey guys,

Looking to pick up a pair on Innevs in the BLK/BLK color way (blue lace, white sole).

If you have a pair, name your price, we will work something out!

Could you take some pic of your inneva? 

like Nike underneath, inside "floor" and etc. 

because mine are nike+ logo. LOL

I need to use the seller image,  because I've returned the shoes.

Thanks
PM the link to where you bought them so I can see whats up they look real the Nike plus thing just could be a factory error or who knows and heres mine very dirty sorry

PM the link to where you bought them so I can see whats up they look real the Nike plus thing just could be a factory error or who knows and heres mine very dirty sorry
i've sent you an email 

Yours look pretty neat though, i'm more confident that my shoes are fake. 

and you guys should check this video  beware guys 

NT where can I get those all black innevas (the one with blue laces) in a size 8!? I look everyday on eBay and no luck. I check FB groups everyday and no luck. Never thought they'd be this hard to come by

Last edited:
did you call nike for a product search? they restocked the SP's a few months ago so maybe there's a chance a pair is still out there.

The innevas in that video are real, GTFAN712 is the original publisher of that video, a fellow NT'er 
have you check the link on the youtube? carry cheap ?? that website are selling fake stuff.. 
did you call nike for a product search? they restocked the SP's a few months ago so maybe there's a chance a pair is still out there.
I dont think in china they have something like product search.. 
NT where can I get those all black innevas (the one with blue laces) in a size 8!? I look everyday on eBay and no luck. I check FB groups everyday and no luck. Never thought they'd be this hard to come by
You can get via (taobao.com) they largely in stock but..... nevermind

Last edited:

have you check the link on the youtube? carry cheap ?? that website are selling fake stuff.. 

I dont think in china they have something like product search.. 

You can get via (taobao.com) they largely in stock but..... nevermind
Yes, the carrycheap-link definitely looks fake, the question is whether (how many) physical fake pairs there are out there

Last edited:
Looks like there's still a bit of life left for the Inneva with this gradient pair. Liking the colored swoosh detail on the heel.

More pics over at sneakernews

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom