NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

well, it's good to see that they have not discontinued the model; however, I hope they produce some better colorways in the future.

They seem to be dragging their feet in churning new colourways out.  Not asking for a boatload, just a couple now and again maybe! 

Those gradient grey/black pair isn't too bad.

The blue and red pairs are no's though. 

Let's hope they do come out with new cw next spring. 

Not a big fan of these gradient versions either.  I just got my fourth pair of innevas and hands down, they are the most comfortable sneaker, I ´ve ever had. 

Not a big fan of these gradient versions either.  I just got my fourth pair of innevas and hands down, they are the most comfortable sneaker, I ´ve ever had. 
seems like you've not tried the flyknit lunar chukkas or the pure boosts then?

Did those red or blue gradients really release? I haven't seen any "real" pictures of them (as far as social media goes, at least)

seems like you've not tried the flyknit lunar chukkas or the pure boosts then?
Well, the lunar chukkas are lightweight and spongy.

so are the pure boosts.

but the thing about the innevas is its a low profile shoes and flexible, giving that natural motion.

really amazing once you break them in.

I really regret not picking up a second pair when nikestore restocked the black/white pair with the blue laces.

Saw on End Clothings coming soon section that there are two new Innnevas this month (oct). "Desert" and "Dark Loden". Can't find any pics online.

Not liking the gradient pairs, looks tacky to me, still prefer the solid colour ways.

Saw on End Clothings coming soon section that there are two new Innnevas this month (oct). "Desert" and "Dark Loden". Can't find any pics online.

Not liking the gradient pairs, looks tacky to me, still prefer the solid colour ways.
I saw the same thing, they're releasing soon. can't wait to see the pics.

Probably the only colorway out of the new three that I am going to get. Excited for the "Dessert" and "Dark Loden" though

- Suede on the heel and a regular insole

You are correct, as my stadiums retailed for $200 and I believe the obsidians did as well. SP's were $180

I've never seen that colorway before, where would i be able to cop these if online is not an option? Can i get them at niketown or Nikelab in NYC?

Nike literally re-used this cw and placed some gold on the back. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom