NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

IMHO, you should get these your true size.  A lot of people say .5 size up cuz of snuggness but THATS THE SHOE!  Its suppose to fit snuggly around your foot!  Plus, Im positive the material will begin to form after a few wears.

I am a true 11 and i have a VERY wide foot (I even order wide if the option is available)...but i didnt size up .5 and im very glad i didnt because even with the 11 i purchased, I have ALOT of room length wise.  About a .5 inch, so if i would have sized up i would have a whole INCH of extra length.  And as for width...it is snug but feels ok!  even a little loose.

so...TRUE TO SIZE!

GREAT SHOES!!!!

I went tts and they fit fine. I have narrow feet with maybe 1/4 inch of space from the toes to the front

Just got mine in. I took the same size i wear in Free runs, and they fit perfectly.

A little snug when I first slipped em on and I was worried, but the dynamic lacing really allows you to dial in the overall tightness.

Size 11 laces are exactly 57" without any stretch. Time to hunt down some waxed black laces. I'm thinking 3mm will be perfect.

Last edited:
Just got my pair in today from Nike and they are awesome, switched the laces with some black 137cm boot laces which I think look a lot cleaner.

Going to keep my pair, wearing them now. They're pretty comfy and the fit is cool. I sized up .5, they fit perfect.

niketown las vegas still has pairs of the blue and black in stock. i just called and got a pair of the black ones from them

undsed my black sp pair today and the tip at the end of one of the shoe laces fell off.  I actually liked those fat blue laces 
mean.gif

Damn I already have both SPs, but the total crimson and poison greens are hella tempting, not sure which up cop haha

Just got my black and blue sps today. First time seeing innevas in person and they look really good. Also extremely happy I got these tts and didn't size up. Can't wait to break these out

Man these waxed laces are hard to find anyone know anywhere other than online I can find em? Wanna wear them tonight

Nvm found them if you don't wanna order online just call your local shoe repair shop they should have them in stock

Back
Top Bottom