NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

i still think that mine one is a fake one,why is the NSW disappear,can't explain,
So does nothing else on the shoe looks off or wrong about it or is it just the NSW print is missing?  Fakes are usually off in more ways then one; be it color, proportions; material; etc. Check out GTFan's video and see if anything else really looks wrong. If not, I'm thinking you're fine.   I'm really not seeing a fake pair...I see a defect. defects happen, not a big deal. to me, shoes look fine.

Grabbed them today, super hyped. They're actually much nicer than I expected if that's even possible haha. Copped from Neo39 in Pasadena.

i know a lot of people PMd me about doing pick ups.

if anyone wants me to get them a pair, PM me again and let me know what size you need in the photo blues or black/blue innevas.

please don't waste my time and be paypal ready. miami is a good 45 minute drive from where i live so i don't wanna end up sitting on these.

they are $190 out the door with tax.
i recommend getting them to front half the money first...trust me..been burned doin favors and ppl just don't care..i believe ohmyyikes got burned too, from NT'ers at that

i still think that mine one is a fake one,why is the NSW disappear,can't explain,
bro you are being too paranoid.  they are not fakes. you look at the one small defect that is wrong instead of all the things that are right with your pair. you must not buy a lot of nikes, cause there are ALWAYS mistakes/defects/problems with their shoes. their quality control is not the best, especially on the recent jordan retro releases...the sad part is there are fakes out there that are made with better quality then the authentic pairs. as far as fake innevas..its not that they can't make them, it just doesn't make business sense for them to do it. the innevas are just not popular enough to make fakes yet, and if/when they do make it i'm sure you will be able to tell.

because i saw a lot of pair of this shoes and i didn't see any that same as mine not include NSW,i worry about it because it's cost not a small number of money

Thanks man! just got one. I thought 190 was way too much, however this deal is a steal. (didnt charge tax) =) 

If im a 8.5 TTS, would i be comfortable with a 8? thats the only size left. 

Didn't bother changing these laces since February cause I was so picky but I think I found the best thing closest to TZ. Went to timberland and found wax laces for 3 bucks. Best 3 bucks spent yet. 160cms/ 63" eyelets 9X2.

bro you are being too paranoid.  they are not fakes. you look at the one small defect that is wrong instead of all the things that are right with your pair. you must not buy a lot of nikes, cause there are ALWAYS mistakes/defects/problems with their shoes. their quality control is not the best, especially on the recent jordan retro releases...the sad part is there are fakes out there that are made with better quality then the authentic pairs. as far as fake innevas..its not that they can't make them, it just doesn't make business sense for them to do it. the innevas are just not popular enough to make fakes yet, and if/when they do make it i'm sure you will be able to tell.
Oh,but how do you identify it and why do you sure that it's not a fake one ,just ask about

Oh,but how do you identify it and why do you sure that it's not a fake one ,just ask about
if everyone is telling you it's not fake and that some have NO nsw on their insole, too, then i would take it as a sign that it's NOT fake.

but if you're waiting for one person to tell you they're fake amidst everyone else telling you otherwise, i don't know what else to tell you

Last edited:
Oscar is right, they are fake.

:lol: just playing. @Oscar There is absolutely no fakes what so ever. I checked on taobao of wherever if that gives you peace of mind. But really, it's a complete consensus here it is not fake. Don't be anxious about it. These are too intricate to be fabricated.

My pair finally came in today. Lacing them was a pain. :lol: but once you the hang of it, it was an easy. Just wondering if y'all wear socks with your free innevas or not? I think due to the insole material and breathability as well allows no socks. Just want to hear your opinions.

My pair finally came in today. Lacing them was a pain.
laugh.gif
but once you the hang of it, it was an easy. Just wondering if y'all wear socks with your free innevas or not? I think due to the insole material and breathability as well allows no socks. Just want to hear your opinions.
Where'd you get your pair from?

My pair finally came in today. Lacing them was a pain. :lol: but once you the hang of it, it was an easy. Just wondering if y'all wear socks with your free innevas or not? I think due to the insole material and breathability as well allows no socks. Just want to hear your opinions.

I just wear stance invisible socks.

@calavera just from a guy who was selling a couple pairs on SC. 220 shipped which wasn't bad in my opinion. That includes paypal fees.

Back
Top Bottom