Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

there is a reason, however. limited shoes = high resale price. a better statement would be there is no reason that a jordan 1 black/red should reach similar price levels (initially) as they saw a much wider release.

These "instore first remaining pairs online" shouldnt be advertised anymore because it never happens. The employees either take the rest, or they let people buy 5 pairs.

This.

It never makes any dam sense.. they really expected pairs to sit, then put those online? :smh:

Next time if they advertise an online release, make separate inventories.

View media item 1406228
Just incase there was any doubt about nike replacing the HTM label.

After receiving my pair I can say that although these are a good quality, the HTM's are still a couple notches above these quality wise.

is the suede on the Dark Grey Superflys smooth or does it look all burnt up or some **** like the Dark Obsidian ones?

there is a reason, however. limited shoes = high resale price. a better statement would be there is no reason that a jordan 1 black/red should reach similar price levels (initially) as they saw a much wider release.
nah i still don't believe they should be fetching the price that they are no matter how limited they seem to be

held them in hand and they don't feel or look like anything spectacular

yeah i want a pair but they're not worth $550 in my opinion

Anyone who has tried on or owns a pair of Superflys, I am looking for my size 11 but also want to expand my searches - could you let me know if its more safe to browse for pairs that are .5 up or .5 down from my true size?

Limited is only a marketing ploy. They arent made of limitied materials like carbon fiber or diamonds and metals like gold and silver. Limiting them hypes them up and Nike continues to give Ebay more business. Thats all.

I think theyll release more in the next 6 months. They do that with most of their shoes. Chukka FSB's used to be limited. Now theres more colorways and some ended up on sale.

These should be the same.

So going to go on a little rant here Sunday I woke up at 6:30 AM got the concepts at eight in the morning it was snowing like crazy but I still expected them to open up at 10 AM I waited there until 11 and then I went home I said screw it I'm gonna go home and try to do the Nike online release course I struck out on that then I find out that bodega is selling today at 11. With all the traffic I got there at 10 o'clock and by the time I got there I was probably the 25th person in line and I saw numerous people go in and get pairs and then jump right back in a lie not to mention cutting in line and trying to get multiple pairs and I'm really just upset and salty am I really don't know what to say this whole s****** thing is kind of pissing me off just the way everybody is acting I confronted a bunch of people about how they were cutting in line and I was even trying to talk like a gentleman to a couple of them but there was more of them then there were of me in I def wasn't about to get into a fight over some sneakers and so after that I went over to concepts to see what was go with them if they had any more or if they were selling them today and it turns out they sold all of them on Sunday at 1 o'clock when all I had to really do is wait there two more hours but it was snowing and cold and terrible out. I guess it just wasn't meant to be but I'm glad I have a pair of the black Htms that I got in July for less then the blue or the gray r selling for right now which is ridiculous so I'm happy about that but again I just can't believe believe the way people are acting it's it's pretty funny but hey I guess people need them more than me to buy their groceries whatever they do with the money at the resell sneakers with So yea. I can't even get a bag of driveway ice melts from AutoZone because all that is sold out too so I guess this just isn't my week

Last edited:
 I can't even get a bag of driveway ice melts from AutoZone because all that is sold out too so I guess this just isn't my week
I legit LOL'd at this 
roll.gif

So going to go on a little rant here Sunday I woke up at 6:30 AM got the concepts at eight in the morning it was snowing like crazy but I still expected them to open up at 10 AM I waited there until 11 and then I went home I said screw it I'm gonna go home and try to do the Nike online release course I struck out on that then I find out that bodega is selling today at 11. With all the traffic I got there at 10 o'clock and by the time I got there I was probably the 25th person in line and I saw numerous people go in and get pairs and then jump right back in a lie not to mention cutting in line and trying to get multiple pairs and I'm really just upset and salty am I really don't know what to say this whole s****** thing is kind of pissing me off just the way everybody is acting I confronted a bunch of people about how they were cutting in line and I was even trying to talk like a gentleman to a couple of them but there was more of them then there were of me in I def wasn't about to get into a fight over some sneakers and so after that I went over to concepts to see what was go with them if they had any more or if they were selling them today and it turns out they sold all of them on Sunday at 1 o'clock when all I had to really do is wait there two more hours but it was snowing and cold and terrible out. I guess it just wasn't meant to be but I'm glad I have a pair of the black Htms that I got in July for less then the blue or the gray r selling for right now which is ridiculous so I'm happy about that but again I just can't believe believe the way people are acting it's it's pretty funny but hey I guess people need them more than me to buy their groceries whatever they do with the money at the resell sneakers with So yea. I can't even get a bag of driveway ice melts from AutoZone because all that is sold out too so I guess this just isn't my week
I scooped a pair at 3 on Sunday at Concepts, was going to do the same **** as you but figured they'd be closed due to snow.  Called at 2 and they said ya we are just opening for a bit.  Place was a ghost town when I got there.

Did anyone in Chicago sell them? Seems like most of NT is either NYC or Cali based. I never see any Chi people.

So many goofballs there. dudes showing up to sneaker releases and $500 bape hoodies and brand-new Jordans when its snowing and dirty out still living at home with mummy. like you you win the red carpet fashion award you fairies.we get it. U win honestly. I noticed u. Points!!

I scooped a pair at 3 on Sunday at Concepts, was going to do the same **** as you but figured they'd be closed due to snow.  Called at 2 and they said ya we are just opening for a bit.  Place was a ghost town when I got there.
Dudeee im so madd. How dis u even get through i been tryna call them all week and no answer/busy Good ffor you tho thats awesome. Im so pissed i was off

Did anyone in Chicago sell them? Seems like most of NT is either NYC or Cali based. I never see any Chi people.
Im not located "in" Chi, but thats my go to area for big releases and when I want to hit up some good shops, I'm about 2 hours out. The only place I figured I would call would be St. Alfred, and the dude sounded like he had never heard of the shoe....

soooooo.... anyone remember those white and blue / white and red magista photos? I wonder when those are releasing because the white and blue look sick

Dudeee im so madd. How dis u even get through i been tryna call them all week and no answer/busy Good ffor you tho thats awesome. Im so pissed i was off
called the tannery at noon, said they thought concepts might open.  saw concepts was tweeting, so i gave em a call and dude said they were open.  so i flew down the mass pike and slippery memorial drive and copped, lol.

Im so salty. I found a good replacement for the magistas and though.

Last edited:
Never heard back from you guys - is it better I go .5 up or .5 down when attempting to get more searches to choose from for the Superflys. I am an 11 and just looking for the best "deal" (FML) right now....as if any good deals exist.

Never heard back from you guys - is it better I go .5 up or .5 down when attempting to get more searches to choose from for the Superflys. I am an 11 and just looking for the best "deal" (FML) right now....as if any good deals exist.

.5 size up should be OK!

Anyone who has tried on or owns a pair of Superflys, I am looking for my size 11 but also want to expand my searches - could you let me know if its more safe to browse for pairs that are .5 up or .5 down from my true size?
.5 up from your true size.

Back
Top Bottom