Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

crazy how this thread has jumped 70 pages in a months time. when the black HTM's came out no one gave a crap.

mean.gif

crazy how this thread has jumped 70 pages in a months time. when the black HTM's came out no one gave a crap.
I think a lot of people cared but if a very limited amount of people were able to cop and no other retailers were stocking/restocking, then there's not much to talk about. Even now, most of the talk is about Magistas because people are able to cop, resale prices are fairly low, and a retailer will get stock every now and then. Even though everyone wants Superflys, what can we discuss when there's nowhere to buy and reseller prices are outrageous?

I'm contemplating copping Magistas from eBay. I just really hope they fit TTS.

Yeah Nike lab is purely promotional releases and exclusivity

I remember being so excited when I bought my pair I came over to NT and no one was saying anything.

I'd really like to see these become the next inneva or Flyknit chukka

Yeah Nike lab is purely promotional releases and exclusivity

I remember being so excited when I bought my pair I came over to NT and no one was saying anything.

I'd really like to see these become the next inneva or Flyknit chukka
isn't that why NikeLab was created?
smh at nike and ebay and resellers. for the price of one mercurial superflys, you could get both of the jordan 10s and the jordan 4s coming out this week. smh

i will wait for the mecrurials and magistas to become the chukkas. its going to happen.

Last edited:
Hope those in the search can find em soon.

Sold obsidian pair for $500 shipped
Sold grey pair for $395 shipped (slightly hookup)

Both size 13

Last edited:
Lets face it-Nike released these shoes for the resellers and Ebay.

Resellers cease to exist when buyers stop paying over retail .

Cop ? NIce

Fail ? On to the next one

#Problem_solved
#Team_Retail
#Or_below

Last edited:
Just carted a 9.5, anyone from Europe can help me out purchasing these for my brother? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom