Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Prices are dropping on klekt, be patient. People still want crazy prices for them but the first pairs from legit sellers still sit for 275€ in decent sizes and in a couple of weeks you can cop slightly above retail.

dudes going full potato tryna sell non htm for 600 lol
Seriously it's pretty crazy.  Even the OG black HTM's didn't jump up that fast and those were the best release iMO.  

For those of you who do actually have an HTM version (black or volt) plus either the obsidian or grey, is there any difference in quality?

Seriously it's pretty crazy.  Even the OG black HTM's didn't jump up that fast and those were the best release iMO.  

For those of you who do actually have an HTM version (black or volt) plus either the obsidian or grey, is there any difference in quality?

The quality is better in terms of the leather on the back of the sneaker and the insole as well

Also, never buy from Bodega, i have sent them 5 emails about a return yet have heard NOTHING back
dude bodega or concepts are not reliable..and im not even talking about phone orders...I live in boston and have been a customer there since the 90s..they act like they are celebs..like relax you sell shoes..they walk around like they are something

I just got the magistas. I paid 290 for the black magistas. Was that too much?
$70 over retail + tax/shipping. It's a unique shoe. It's one of the best colorways. You might've gotten a better deal (depending on your size) but maybe only by $20-30. I think you did alright. Enjoy them though!

dudes going full potato tryna sell non htm for 600 lol

Only difference is the material on the heel. So minor I wouldn't say one is better quality than the other.

Yes the leather is higher quality, where as both my non HTMs have low quality sure of back panel.

They will never get that low, resellers will sell pars, then pairs dry up and price shoots back up. All I'm saying is don't miss your shot. Soon they'll be hard to find and everyone will be taxing.

true, I was just hinting at the fact that prices are starting to drop now. Now people just have to find the right moment before resellers get rid of most pairs.

I dont mind dropping 400 on these if I could only find a 9.5 in either color 
mean.gif

bout to let go of the gammas and legends for  a pair of mercs..i just don't know which one to get lol..i should be happy with 1 par but i know I'm gona want both colors..way too much money

Last edited:

bout to let go of the gammas and legends for  a pair of mercs..i just don't know which one to get lol..i should be happy with 1 par but i know I'm gona want both colors..way too much money
I would go with the gray. They are a little easier to match and the details stand out more. As long as you paid retail for the legends and gammas, it's a decent swap (at least below current market value).

after seeing both in person, obsidian > grey. that might just be my personal preference.

I think prices are going down if you talk to the sellers. Personally message them. I bought black size 13 magistas for $290 and the grey mercurials size 13 for $380 ($340 plus shipping $40). So both for $670, but I still feel that I overpaid.

Last edited:
The magistas fit big because of the sole right? I've tried on footscape woven and those fit a bit bigger.

Back
Top Bottom