Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

New here, so hi
wink.gif

Another sizing question: I have a pair of Mercs in US 9 and one in US 9,5 ... and I normally wear US 8,5 in Air Maxes etc.

The US 9 fits perfect, the US 9,5 is a bit more loose but still fine.

I now have the chance to buy a US 10 of the Volt Mercs.

Will these be way too big?
I have Volts 1 size up from my usual size (not by choice, just bad seller description). It is not unwearable. It's not as snug as TTS and you don't feel the flywire as tight (which can be a good thing), but obviously there is at least an 1 inch of room in the toe. If you want to wear them casual and not do anything too strenuous in them, I think 1 size up from your mercurial size would be okay. You can tighten the laces decently tight so your foot won't be sliding too much. Not ideal, but wearable.

New here, so hi
wink.gif

Another sizing question: I have a pair of Mercs in US 9 and one in US 9,5 ... and I normally wear US 8,5 in Air Maxes etc.

The US 9 fits perfect, the US 9,5 is a bit more loose but still fine.

I now have the chance to buy a US 10 of the Volt Mercs.

Will these be way too big?
the Volts HTM are slightly larger, it will be loose.  i have a pair of US 9 Volts and recently purchased  US 9.5 obsidian.  the obsidians are actually slightly smaller than my volts even though the obsidians are US 9.5.

so i think the US 10 will be a bit big.

I have Volts 1 size up from my usual size (not by choice, just bad seller description). It is not unwearable. It's not as snug as TTS and you don't feel the flywire as tight (which can be a good thing), but obviously there is at least an 1 inch of room in the toe. If you want to wear them casual and not do anything too strenuous in them, I think 1 size up from your mercurial size would be okay. You can tighten the laces decently tight so your foot won't be sliding too much. Not ideal, but wearable.
Good to hear ... bought them yesterday. Couldn't resist. 
smokin.gif

Got order confirmation but no shipping. The status went from "processing" to "submitted" though and I knew something was wrong before I got the cancellation email.
So you didn't get the shoes? What'd they say was the reason? 

I have my eyes on the all white Mercs.

Just received my pair. These are pretty comfortable (Ultraboosts are still my favorite, but I like these). My only beef is with the heel tab. It doesn't give much and digs into my leg a little. Aside from that, I'm pretty happy with them.

Just received my pair. These are pretty comfortable (Ultraboosts are still my favorite, but I like these). My only beef is with the heel tab. It doesn't give much and digs into my leg a little. Aside from that, I'm pretty happy with them.
People have mentioned that the heel tab gives in as you wear it more.

Back
Top Bottom