Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

is this already released?
nerd.gif
No, should be released this month. style: 805554-004

The version closer to the black HTMs are rumoured to be released in spring 2016

style 805554-008

Apparently in contrast to many others I kind of dig the blackened top part of the sole and in the last pictures these don`t look cheap or fake at all.

I'm digging that silver swoosh, so clean

Please keep calling them fakes guys. No hype = easier cop for the rest of us 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The blackened part of the midsole doesn't look so bad in those pictures, when you can tell where it ends and the heel cup/flyknit begins.

I feel like the 008 pair is too good to be true. Almost like the HTMs and possibly a GR? Following another pair that looks really similar?

The blackened part of the midsole doesn't look so bad in those pictures, when you can tell where it ends and the heel cup/flyknit begins.

I feel like the 008 pair is too good to be true. Almost like the HTMs and possibly a GR? Following another pair that looks really similar?
It sounds too good to be true but they did the same thing with the Roshe LD-1000 Fragment.

magistas are .5 down?

i'm 11.5 racer/mercurials for reference (wide feet), am i good with an 11?

Why cant they do ^this with a all black upper and a white swoosh? That blue is way too bright for my taste. Now the obsidian blue was good

damn! thought that was a pre-debut pic of the  -008 mercurials 

c'mon nike, the HTM blacks with a white sole would  be a dream come true.  i don't need speckled soles.

Is there any deals on these?? $200 is way to steep
As the style code suggests these will probably be a GR, so PULSE Codes should work. They worked for the Platinums though unlike the NikeLab releases earlier this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom