Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Two pairs of these.

Rather load up on shoes I can wear all the time then shoes that will never get touched.

I'm hoping they hit soccer.com

Ah yes you're right thanks. How'd you find them? When I go to nikefc page on the dutch site it still shows the f/w15 collection. And if I look at the dark and light grey mercurial page there isn't a 'coming soon' beneath them.
I just searched for "Free Mercurial" on NDC to check the availability of the grey and blue ones and suddenly the black colorway pops up in the preview, I was totally shocked and thought I could cop. When you click on the grey cw the black one disappears in the overview but you just have to go back in your browser. Actually I saw that a few times already on Nike that some cws disappear as soon as you click on another one.

so excited, based on the fact that even the grey cw is sitting, I have a good feeling that it won`t be too hard to double up on the black one. People seem to be busy with NMDs at the moment here.

The dark grey and light grey / blue one have no limit per order but the black one will have 2 pairs of laces and is part of a collection, which could mean that this one will have a limit, hopefully 3 per order like the CR one.

Weren't these supposed to have red flywire? I mean, I'll be glad if they don't but I thought I saw pictures with red flywire before. Now the pictures on NDC don't show it.

4/26 or the week of is looking like the more probably RD. nsw tweeted that the hypervenoms from the collection are dropping 4/14 so sounds like theyre planning on dropping one shoe a week...

So that IG post says April 26 and then Complex reporting April 7. On the SNKRS page it says "set to release in the coming weeks". I wonder if theyre gonna release all the shoes in one shot or release 1 pair a week. Time will tell
So from what I understand, week by week, theyre going to release a shoe from FC collection. 

Hence why this week, on SNKRS, the only one available for notification is the Tiempo Vetta. 

So the April 26th release date makes sense if they decide to release the other models first. 

Last edited:

So from what I understand, week by week, theyre going to release a shoe from FC collection. 

Hence why this week, on SNKRS, the only one available for notification is the Tiempo Vetta. 

So the April 26th release date makes sense if they decide to release the other models first. 
Thursday April 28 for the US. Straight from Nikes mouth

Back
Top Bottom