Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Last edited:
I feel that the newer versions are a bit looser in terms of fit, my HTM's feel a little tighter than the pure platinums. In face I'd say that the pure platinums are more comfortable.
Interesting.  I feel like the Pure Platinums felt more snug than the Obsidian SP's.  

I'm right in between sizes, so I can comfortably go with either an 11.5 or 12 in Flyknit Racers.  Trainers I must go 12.  Probably b/c of the padded liner.

Free Mercurial Obsidian SP's, I can do 11.5, but ideally I'd have a 12 (trade anyone? haha).  Pure platinums felt more snug than Obsidian SP's.  I'm going with a sz. 12 for this new drop.  For some reason, Free soled shoes always fit more snug than my other Nike's.

Hope this helps anyone out there.

Last edited:
All Royal Blue mercs. Some euro sites have em listed as a release on April 28th. Same as the whites. Easy pass on these. That blue is way too bright for my taste

Last edited:
Nike is a jerk for this SNKRS crap and not letting you use promo codes and now they're on the regular site. 
mean.gif

I'm really, really hoping these blacks fit a little more snug than the pure plats.  I just wore my grey pair today and they feel like wearing a new sock while the pure plats feel like wearing an old beat up sock that's all stretched out. 

The Flyknit seems looser than my SP pair. I'm not sure if it's the actual weave or there's more in general, so it's baggier. Either way, not a big deal.

Fly wire is red covered loosely with black Flyknit, so it's noticeable from some angles.

View media item 2001007View media item 2001010

I agree that they do feel a little looser. I have the the dark grey pair and it does seem to have too much room in the front toe box and the width area. I'm hoping these black ones fit more tts.

Those blues are COLD man, my gawd

Might need on discount. I'm holding out hope for an olive pair though

Nike is a jerk for this SNKRS crap and not letting you use promo codes and now they're on the regular site. :smh:

Having a code plugged in my cart prior to my snkrs purchase has worked for me before.

I can take that code off your hands if it's not going to get use now?! :smile:

Got an email saying the shoes will not ship from Nike until the 28th. Is this an issue that's complaint/discount worthy?

Got an email saying the shoes will not ship from Nike until the 28th. Is this an issue that's complaint/discount worthy?
wack. might be worth a shot, but dont think youll really get anywhere.

has your estimated delivery on your order status changed since getting that email?

They should have clarified that on the product page if it's actually a pre-order.  So I guess we are to expect these to hit the EU store on the 28th... have my 20% code locked and ready!

have your shoes shipped yet ???my est delivery is the 22nd and have not shipped. says preparing to ship and have not received an email

Nicholas: I am not sure why your friends pair will take longer. Your order is still estimated to deliver on 4/22. 

Last edited:
are you guys really trying to get a coupon code when the actual release date is the 28th and you're going to be receiving them next week? 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom