Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Just cause you can doesnt mean you should. I personally dont like the uncaged UB look.
Most people in the UB thread abhor the uncaged look.
i hear you..i respect your opinion..people did cut the cage off the shoe....BUT adidas actually made an uncaged boost model..like the company adidas...no cutting required so the people made some noise with that one

Last edited:
Dawg, I know that. I live in that topic. :lol:

The Solebox colorway (uncaged) looks great colorway wise but if that joint had a cage... :smokin

But this isnt the UB topic. So carry on. Paingting the back tab isnt as dramatic as cutting a cage off but eh, if I didnt like it then id just pass. All im saying.

Dawg, I know that. I live in that topic.
laugh.gif

The Solebox colorway (uncaged) looks great colorway wise but if that joint had a cage...
smokin.gif

But this isnt the UB topic. So carry on. Paingting the back tab isnt as dramatic as cutting a cage off but eh, if I didnt like it then id just pass. All im saying.
i feel you but its so easy to change because its so minor...with that said..something so minor can annoy alot of people..i just think the black is ideal. its an all black shoe..should have had a black heel tab IMO has nothing to do with HTM as others have said.and this is probably the only other black mercurial thats going to drop. also ..if you dye the heel tabs black it still doesnt look like an HTM with all that red flywire..and thats not so HTM like so it has nothing to do with that other model. we like the shoe just that orange heel tab was annoying to some.. all respect tho... i think there are some new uncaged boosts coming out also that will be available to more people.. i also like the caged look i agree with you

Last edited:
It coudda been mostly black with hints of orange like the weave, which woudve been nicer but I didnt mind the orange too much. Didnt pick a pair up, even though I was super tempted. If the Flyknit Prestos didnt come out I woudve maybe pulled the trigger. :lol:

Did you just use any leather conditioner?

Nope. Once again is a few coats of black leather dye. After you apply the dye. Get a rag or old tshirt and buff the leather(rub it down) and it will get nice and shiny for a high quality finish

Last edited:
When you think about the grey and obsidian NikeLab releases February last year, it`s crazy that a black CW has been sitting in the US and is still sitting on NDC EU.

Just shows once again how many people are just in it for the money as soon as a release is an SP.

Many people predicted the Mercurial will go down the Free Inneva road and I never believed them, guess they were right though...

When you think about the grey and obsidian NikeLab releases February last year, it`s crazy that a black CW has been sitting in the US and is still sitting on NDC EU.
Just shows once again how many people are just in it for the money as soon as a release is an SP.
Many people predicted the Mercurial will go down the Free Inneva road and I never believed them, guess they were right though...

sitting lol

Still surprised the blacks sold out, usually if it sits for a week it sits.... unless Nike did a fake sell out lol.

Back
Top Bottom