Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

ordered the Magista x Olivier yesterday from Dover ST waiting for confirmation now....after scowering the internet for a month.. the one time i leave my desk at work they dropped i was so heated.. but the total was 161.07 pounds lls $182..converted

Dope Factory with that swift shipping
smokin.gif
got these yesterday.
My pair comes in today. Gonna do side by side with my DS OG release pair to see if there is any differences

Last edited:
Well I just received the pair from Dope Factory. Almost identical, just a few differences. Obviously the pull tabs. Also the suede heel cup on the new pair is looser. Not as stiff as the OG. Lighter swoosh emboss on the heel cup of the new pair than the OG. The new pair has the same loose flyknit we've been getting with the GR mercs. Definitely not the same flyknit as the OG. I like the looser heel cup of the new but prefer the tighter flyknit of the OG. Also the new pair is a bit darker. IDK if you can tell in the pics but in person, side by side, the new pair is definitely a darker shade. Also Insoles on the new pair are cheap and flimsy. Minor detail changes. I guess we'll be seeing the same on the new obsidians

New: Left / OG: Right

OG: Top / New: Bottom

Last edited:
I was fiending for these SP's so hard last year. Kind of bummed I paid resell on the gray pair. Glad there are some minor differences to set them apart and that perhaps the SP is a bit better quality. Won't be doubling up, except on discount, even though I might've jumped at the chance a year ago. Repped for the comparisons.

are we concerned about the grey selling out quick and/or being limited?
All signs point to yes so far. They have a lot of hype left over from the SP release and, while slightly different, they're similar enough that most people see them as a second chance at something that was highly coveted.

Last edited:
All signs point to yes so far. They have a lot of hype left over from the SP release and, while slightly different, they're similar enough that most people see them as a second chance at something that was highly coveted.

damn, alright, thanks. I wasn't expecting to have to put too much effort into obtaining.

Would it be crazy to try and dye that all white zoom mercurial?

Thinking about doing an olive green

Long shot but anyone can point me to a pair online for the Superfly's in a 9.5 US?
Thank you in advance...

nike-free-mercurial-superfly-black-dark-grey-team-orange-02.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom