Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Size? doesnt have that many left, if you try and add multiple of certain sizes you can see some only have 1

Last edited:
Purchased on mobile and my email doesn't show the size I copped. Noticed 8.5 is gone from the site. Guess my order might get canceled?

got my tracking as well

looks like we all ate up that 9.5 us 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i thought bro was going to catch heat for removing his swoosh...remember when i dyed my tabs black? everyone went crazy...

Obsidians are going to be a problem to get.
Online it might be. Luckily I have a friend that now lives in the UK and he was able to grab me 2 pairs of obsidians at Size? yesterday with a employee discount. I told him to asked if the obsidians will be released online but was told that retail locations dont know about what gets released online

Last edited:
i thought bro was going to catch heat for removing his swoosh...remember when i dyed my tabs black? everyone went crazy...

haha, to make things worse, I dyed my tabs black as well but the dye still comes off slowly, even weeks after painting them with leather dye I still get traces of black at my fingers, what about your pair?

haha, to make things worse, I dyed my tabs black as well but the dye still comes off slowly, even weeks after painting them with leather dye I still get traces of black at my fingers, what about your pair?
awww man. i did very light coats of black like 2 coats a day for a week because i was determined to get rid of the orange..its not gone just really dark now....the dye shouldnt really bleed off though? 

random but the HTMS and the other black mercurial smell so different...the HTM has a better scent and almost smells like coconuts..no joke..can anyone please just smell your htms  THANKS..i know they dont do this on purpose its just the way chemicals mix..i heard the mags smell like mints and the red octobers smell like eggs...

Back
Top Bottom