Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Same here. I just wanted to get them for US retail + tax. Mission accomplished. It's really nice that Nike is re-releasing these limited releases. Did the same with sock darts and Innevas.

Last edited:
Picked up the gray again for $229 shipped since Milk canceled my first pair. Was hoping for a little lower but I'll take it just to say I'm done with this madness lol. Here's hoping Overkill doesn't pull the same thing 
laugh.gif

Has anyone tried on the new zoom mercurial superfly yet. Wondering how they compare to the frees in terms of sizing and fit.

isnt it crazy how the HTMs dropped and we were alll begging for a general release of this shoe...now you go on nike.com and theres a whole selection of them...pretty cool..summer 14' with the world cup to now...cant wait for world cup 18' def will drop something nice

Last edited:
Thanks: y'all boys are on fire with the links the past few days. Makes me cringe a little when I miss out on a deal tho.

Those mercurials with the Spiridon sole are cool. Do they have their own thread? I hope they come with some dope colorways beyond the monochrome one's that've previewed thus far

same ^ all the grays i seen that were cheaper than size, made me die a little inside each time lol cant imagine how id feel if they actually drop in the us. prob cop another pair tho

Damn, these links are being posted at the worst times.  Either when I'm driving to work or still sleeping!  
roll.gif

wow didnt expect urban to get these.... maybe i pulled the trigger a bit too fast.

the salt from the 2015 drop made me hungry for the obsidians 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
well if urban dropped im 99.99% sure thechimpstore.com will drop and they usually have coupons as well

Last edited:
The pound and euro are tanking today. Good day to stock up overseas.

Edit. You'd save $25 at Size if you bought today versus yesterday. $221 now.

Last edited:
The pound and euro are tanking today. Good day to stock up overseas.

Edit. You'd save $25 at Size if you bought today versus yesterday. $221 now.
This is true if the payment method is using current exchange rates.  I was checking with paypal and it looks like it's still about the same, and my cc was going to charge me $261.

This is true if the payment method is using current exchange rates.  I was checking with paypal and it looks like it's still about the same, and my cc was going to charge me $261.

Maybe because the UK market hasn't open yet? Could be why. Check again in 3 hours.

Back
Top Bottom