Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

can anyone comment on the zoom mercurial sizing? are they the same as the footscape magista? looking to pull the trigger but not sure to go true or half size down.
Just tried on the zoom mercurials. They fit the same as free mercurials. Upper material seems a little thicker. For reference, I wear my normal Nike size 10 in mercurials and go down to a 9.5 in magista. I have a narrow foot.

Comfort is off the charts with the zoom spiridon sole. Don't love the all white/silver upper. Hopefully they'll release more colorways.

sweet, than mine should be here any minute now. Never got tracking from 43. Completely forgot about it.

Nice. I ordered something from footpatrol and they sent me an email saying there was no tracking number. Then they sent me a link that doesn't work. Not the most confident.

Nice. I ordered something from footpatrol and they sent me an email saying there was no tracking number. Then they sent me a link that doesn't work. Not the most confident.

Footpatrol blows. Nothing but bad experiences with them. Cancelations, bad tracking numbers, crappy customer service, incomplete refund amounts. Worst store ive ever dealt with

Footpatrol blows. Nothing but bad experiences with them. Cancelations, bad tracking numbers, crappy customer service, incomplete refund amounts. Worst store ive ever dealt with

Yeah I've heard about that. I used a good credit card with a lot of protection and they did ship. So we'll see next week.

Just tried on the zoom mercurials. They fit the same as free mercurials. Upper material seems a little thicker. For reference, I wear my normal Nike size 10 in mercurials and go down to a 9.5 in magista. I have a narrow foot.

Comfort is off the charts with the zoom spiridon sole. Don't love the all white/silver upper. Hopefully they'll release more colorways.

I'm with you! Love the shoe juat can't with the white... it would be a dream come true if they did an all volt or mostly volt pair tho. Just like the HTM Mercurials...

you let him/her try it? I was afraid to try it not knowing what they were up to in Europe! My son wanted to try it and i told him no. But if your assistant survived, I'll let him have it

Back
Top Bottom