Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

This dude on Instagram made his own HTM Free Mercurial Superflys..pretty awesome! This is his own description:

"NEW CREATION: Nike 3R Free Mercurial Superfly Inspired by the Nike Mercurial Superfly IVs and the HTM version, my pair fuses both pairs by adding a Free Trainer 3.0 to the Superfly, hand stitching suede pull tabs, constructing premium swooshes with metallic foil volt leather backed with black lambskin and heel panels with ripstop nylon repurposed from the drawstring bag that comes with the original release. I missed out on both of the HTM releases only and can't afford to pay the resale prices so I decided to make my own!"

Last edited:

This dude on Instagram made his own HTM Free Mercurial Superflys..pretty awesome! This is his own description:

"NEW CREATION: Nike 3R Free Mercurial Superfly Inspired by the Nike Mercurial Superfly IVs and the HTM version, my pair fuses both pairs by adding a Free Trainer 3.0 to the Superfly, hand stitching suede pull tabs, constructing premium swooshes with metallic foil volt leather backed with black lambskin and heel panels with ripstop nylon repurposed from the drawstring bag that comes with the original release. I missed out on both of the HTM releases only and can't afford to pay the resale prices so I decided to make my own!"
those #ntdenim thoooooooooo

saw those volts in person. they look horrid. completely bastardized

Last edited:
I have a feeling that they gonna release non- HTM version too. This, they just want to make people crazy and want to buy the normal one.

Nike needs to quit playing and make a Lunar Mercurial Superfly... Mark, we know you have a pair already...

View media item 1078511
View media item 1078512

This was my exact idea, albeit slightly embellished. I might just have to do this. I have done sole swaps with free's and lunars. Some shoes will work and some will not. Now that I know this is possible with this shoe.

Last edited:
no way u think that denim is fine with those shoes... bro they look like bell bottoms...

I do think it's fine lol...not everyone wants to have their sack suffocate for Instagram pics lol. They look like normal straight jeans with a cuff lmao. Everyone wear what they feel comfortable in and homie didn't need any joggers or short/tights combo to stunt lol.

I do think it's fine lol...not everyone wants to have their sack suffocate for Instagram pics lol. They look like normal straight jeans with a cuff lmao. Everyone wear what they feel comfortable in and homie didn't need any joggers or short/tights combo to stunt lol.
bro nobody said all that but those jeans def do not go with those shoes...

This was my exact idea, albeit slightly embellished. I might just have to do this. I have done sole swaps with free's and lunars. Some shoes will work and some will not. Now that I know this is possible with this shoe.
Do you have pics of your sole swaps? I'm interested in trying this

Back
Top Bottom