Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

How hard was it to cop the previous releases?
First release was easy.  Nobody knew what they were and didn't pick up them because of no hype.  I bought two pairs right off the bat.  After one hour, they were sold out.

plus, it was a random drop. I remember being woken up to the alert and falling back asleep, dumb move on my part.

looking forward to the navy pair and possible grey pair, hopefully I am able to get the navy ones.

I don't consider that as "easy". :lol: Easy is buying it anytime on release day. Selling out within an hour especially on a random drop isn't easy to me, maybe I am just not into these releases but when I walk into a Footlocker and was able to get the Kobe 9 EXT and walk out within 5-10 minutes, then that is easy.

I have a feeling the Obsidian pairs are the most produced of the three but that won't help anyone. I'm loving the obsidian colorway. The suede heel is a nice touch, I just wish they continued the use of the stetson leather in other places. 

I don't consider that as "easy". :lol: Easy is buying it anytime on release day. Selling out within an hour especially on a random drop isn't easy to me, maybe I am just not into these releases but when I walk into a Footlocker and was able to get the Kobe 9 EXT and walk out within 5-10 minutes, then that is easy.

It's easy compared to what it is now. These were a Nikelab exclusive so walking into a store is out of the question unless you live near M21

When will the dark greys release??

same day with obsidian colorway, still i don't understand why nike write HTM in description box but clearly there is no HTM branding on shoes (kinda misleading purpose :smh: )

Last edited:
same day with obsidian colorway, still i don't understand why nike write HTM in description box but clearly there is no HTM branding on shoes (kinda misleading purpose
mean.gif
)
Which is January 21st right?

...lets keep those ugly hypervenoms out this thread.."ohh but they almost like the htms:smile:"........no not even a runner up..atrocious 

and come on the obsidians are htm..those 3 people whose initials stand for htm made this shoe..what all of a sudden its not htm/? of course it still is it just might not have the branding on the shoe..and just cuz it says SP doesn't mean anything either..those moon landing air maxes were SP..i agree with others these are probably more produced than the others

Last edited:
The only difference I can see is the lack of Stetson leather heel, HTM branding and no speckled sole. Oh and SP on the box, my black pair just says HTM FREE MERCURIAL SUPERFLY, but the style number is the same. I wonder if the obsidian and grey have HTM on the insole like the blacks?

Either way, I want them

Last edited:
Who confirmed the release date for Jan 21st for both colors? I just want to make sure theyre coming out, i really wanna cop either one of them since i missed out on the first two.

Who confirmed the release date for Jan 21st for both colors? I just want to make sure theyre coming out, i really wanna cop either one of them since i missed out on the first two.

TBlake was the one to show the first pictures of the obsidians and said they would be the 21st.View media item 1358514With the grey colorway I guess we're just assuming they'll drop on the same day.

Back
Top Bottom