Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

I forgot his name but those Superflys belong to this famous artist.

He wore that pair while painting some if his artwork thus the splatter paint. 

Last edited:
i wonder what this thread will be like in a week 
roll.gif

Has anyone found an easy way to clean these? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

I know some people just throw other flyknits in the washer but I didn't know if that would be a good idea with the leather heel.

I threw my colts in the washer multiple times. I wore them out in the mud a few times and the shoes were damn near black by the time I was done. Take the insoles out, wash on cold. They'll be good as new. I dont think it affected the leather too much.

Wash at your own risk though. Mine personally were totally fine.

Overall they are very similar in quality. Leather is better/softer on the magista though for sure.

Sorry for the poor quality pic but Magistas came in yesterday.

Fit is definitely much wider than the Superfly. Staying TTS should work fine.
How do the magistas compare to regular footscapes? I usually size .5 down on footscapes but you still recommend TTS on these? 

NikeLab posted about the obsidians on IG and i guess they now are associating them with Christiano Ronaldo's "Year of Excellence"

NikeLab posted about the obsidians on IG and i guess they now are associating them with Christiano Ronaldo's "Year of Excellence"
now we're gonna have to deal with the futbol/cr7 fans fiendin' for em too. 

idgaf which pair I get, obsidians/greys mercurials both look good. i just want to score a pair of these for once! 0/2 so far :frown:

Back
Top Bottom