Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

I was told by multiple people that these fit TTS. Keep in mind that they fit TTS only if you don't wear any socks. If you plan on wearing  even no-show socks or the thinnest socks, go .5 up. These things are snug imo.

21 Mercer. Got there at about 7am, was top 20, maybe even top 15. Line is orderly, only a few of us. 9-10am comes around and the goons start arriving. Security does nothing. I'm pushed back about 10-15 spots. Watching these idiots come out of Mercer with nothing, saying there's no jordans, no yeezys, nothing worth copping. Hope is alive. Get inside by 11:30, cop my size and I'm out.

One dude jumped in about 5 spots ahead of me with his 'crew', saw me looking at him and gave me a wink.. same dude came out the store with nothing.

Another guy was going on a rant about how he was the king of the jungle and if anyone wanted to say something he would hurt us and leave..

End of the day, I have something to lose, these guys don't, so I'm not going to start trouble. The sheer stupidity they showed when they came out with nothing made me feel so happy inside.

No fights, just a lot of idiot hood uneducated morons wasting hours of their own time because there were no yeezys.

95% of cutters were black, not trying to stir anything up... it's just the truth. Props to everyone that lined up accordingly and did not conduct themselves like animals.

VERY happy with my pair.

must be ur first time at mercer huh?
Lol yeah - he basically described every weekend at 21 mercer. Bunch of savages who camp out there just for the sake of doing it with no knowledge of anything but yeezys and jordans.

I was told by multiple people that these fit TTS. Keep in mind that they fit TTS only if you don't wear any socks. If you plan on wearing  even no-show socks or the thinnest socks, go .5 up. These things are snug imo.
nah i wore socks and they fit nice n snug tts

i think these will stretch when u wear them more

Snug is by design

fit is TTS

same size as flyknit racers, trainers, chukkas, frees, lunars, etc.

Saw a sz 12 at FCNY going for $325.. Sold so fast it didn't even make it up onto the website.

So hyped these HTM's ...
Word, bro. They're a beautiful shoe and all but there's no way they're worth anything over $300 at this point. Congrats to those lucky enough to cop at retail (which was ridiculous to begin with). Won't be surprised if resell drops like the HTM Free triplets had once the World Cup is over.

Word, bro. They're a beautiful shoe and all but there's no way they're worth anything over $300 at this point. Congrats to those lucky enough to cop at retail (which was ridiculous to begin with). Won't be surprised if resell drops like the HTM Free triplets had once the World Cup is over.

Eh the free triplets sucked tho

free flyknit HTM has more quantity produced than this.

would be awesome if they come out with more colorways...just no over-the-top colorways please
lol, have you seen the state of soccer boots lately? a plain black colorway for the mercurial htm was more out of the ordinary than anything really

When I played in HS my plain red boots were out of the ordinary. Now everything's a highlighter. I agree black takedown was a fresh breath.

10 pairs released at dover street market today. Gone with the quickness.
I was in NY today and thought to myself .. Dover won't have anything special.  Damn.  Probably went to store connects anyway.  That place is as shady as 21 M.  

Back
Top Bottom