Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Damn... I went first day to DSM thinking they would have them but they didn't... They just did a random drop im tight... Still feeling these... They are so light and look great in person.

Hype on these is so real. And there is really nothing special besides the damn HTM logo on it smh

Honestly, they're incredible. 

The design from ground up is an effort for maximum mobility without sacrificing rigidity and support. It feels like an extension of your ankle. Reminds me of the same feel/control I would have when I played soccer with an ace bandage on my ankle. Except it's way lighter and built for regular, casual wear. On top of all that, the quality beats any nike product I've put my hands on in recent years. 

There's so much more going on with this shoe than 99% of nikes. Smash hit from HTM if you ask me..

Last edited:

Honestly, they're incredible. 

The design from ground up is an effort for maximum mobility without sacrificing rigidity and support. It feels like an extension of your ankle. Reminds me of the same feel/control I would have when I played soccer with an ace bandage on my ankle. Except it's way lighter and built for regular, casual wear. On top of all that, the quality beats any nike product I've put my hands on in recent years. 

There's so much more going on with this shoe than 99% of nikes. Smash hit from HTM if you ask me..
fools hating cause they dont got a pair... these things are amazing...

No one restocked. Only place was DSM but they did a later drop in the week, not a restock.

A mutual friend of mine was able to pick up a size 12 for me from the DSM drop the other day, I should get these on Friday. I can't wait to check them out.

I'm surprised there is still no word on a future general release on these.  Nike needs to hurry up and make these a GR already.  Get rid of the HTM branding, remove the speckles, change the leather accent to nubuck or suede or whatever, do what needs to be done to keep the HTM release "special," I don't care as long as this silhouette makes a widespread release in a similar neutral colorway.  

Although I'd be ecstatic just to get these same shoes in the exact same colorway without the HTM logos.  That'd be totally awesome, but Nike isn't that generous lol.

Last edited:
I'm surprised there is still no word on a future general release on these.  Nike needs to hurry up and make these a GR already.  Get rid of the HTM branding, remove the speckles, change the leather accent to nubuck or suede or whatever, do what needs to be done to keep the HTM release "special," I don't care as long as this silhouette makes a widespread release in a similar neutral colorway.  

Although I'd be ecstatic just to get these same shoes in the exact same colorway without the HTM logos.  That'd be totally awesome, but Nike isn't that generous lol.
not all HTM branding sneaker will have a general release in future, if u take look of their HTM history some of them really special for HTM only such a HTM2 boot

not all HTM branding sneaker will have a general release in future, if u take look of their HTM history some of them really special for HTM only such a HTM2 boot

Man I hope these still get a future general elease, I'll be really sad if they don't lol

First time I've ever considered paying reseller prices for a shoe but there aren't many listings on the bay.

I have a fear of a (hypothetical) GR version being a lot less clean, similar to the Inneva Wovens:

OG   vs wider relase SP

The painted midsole and downgraded laces among other things were a big downgrade to me. Granted, we did get some nicer Inneva CWs down the road. 

On the other hand, the Flyknit Chukka and Kobe 9 Flyknit Low GR CWs are nice enough that I don't care anymore about the HTMs. 

First time I've ever considered paying reseller prices for a shoe but there aren't many listings on the bay.

I have a fear of a (hypothetical) GR version being a lot less clean, similar to the Inneva Wovens:
OGView media item 1022856  vs wider relase SPView media item 1022857

The painted midsole and downgraded laces among other things were a big downgrade to me. Granted, we did get some nicer Inneva CWs down the road. 
On the other hand, the Flyknit Chukka and Kobe 9 Flyknit Low GR CWs are nice enough that I don't care anymore about the HTMs. 

Weren't there Stadium Greys that are pretty close to the NRG release minus the speckled midsole?

They are so fresh tho. Anyrhing with a sleeve is sick. I have the indoor mercurial ic those are sick too

Cant believe the hype on these HTM's. Friend of mine sold 2 pairs internationally for an unspeakable price. Kinda mad I coulda cop while waiting at Nike Lab the day they opened.

honestly they are such a nice shoe though..id rather keep in the collection..I know resellers will buy anything they think is valuable just to resell even if they dont like the shoes themselves..its tough when a nice shoe comes out that you actually like but then you see them sell on ebay for 500+...what to do, what to do..if i like a shoe enough ill keep... and these are a keeper if i had them..beautiful sneak..and the thing is..its not even like some fruity hipster colorway...its black and white and so simple and amazing to me

i don't feel the leather heel, it could have extended a lot less.

aside from that money is not an issue but i feel like they're going to gr a similar version just like the innevas and kobes.

or better yet, a free magista

Back
Top Bottom