Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Man these are so uncomfortable man you gotta wear socks with these like someone else said the back digs into the back of your ankles. I had to take these off after 2-3 hours I don't know if they need to be broken into...

Man these are so uncomfortable man you gotta wear socks with these like someone else said the back digs into the back of your ankles. I had to take these off after 2-3 hours I don't know if they need to be broken into...
That was me who wrote that. They break in. The leather actually begins to soften up and you wont feel it again. Just walk regular and they'll give in.

anyone else notice the laces are wider at the tips than in the middle?

know of any other nikes that use these laces?

Closer Look: Nike Free Mercurial Superfly by HTM - Volt

you do a good job man, big fan. but you could've / should've left out the boot talk when you aren't very expert at it.

bunny hop has gotten less annoying, but that pin roll... smh

just some critical points. not hating. respect for all your work in the past.

Opinions on a trade consisting of the Superfly black for both pairs of Lance Mountain Jordans.
Which pair are you getting? If you're getting the LM's then yes, if you're getting the Mercurial's then no.

Last edited:
Opinions on a trade consisting of the Superfly black for both pairs of Lance Mountain Jordans.
Personally, i would keep the mercurial cause of the design and originality.

if you need money, i sold my LM set for 750 so that's the route to go. The black HTM going for 500 and only going up in time.

Last edited:
You'll regret that trade in the log run. Keep the mercurial. Despite LMs being trashed, there still are plenty of DS pairs around. Same can't be said about the mercurials.

man i want to wear my black htms more.. i dnt wanna mess em up tho.. if i could id wear these suckas everyday..i honestly sell a bunch og kicks for another pair of blacks

im actually buying the black mercurial cleat and swapping a 3.0 sole on it like that dude on IG i have done swaps before well see wat happens

Can't find a black 11 on ebay to save my life...things are drying up 
frown.gif
 plenty of volt though.

Back
Top Bottom