Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

funny how everyone thinks they are getting a pair..might want to prepare for the worst and hope for the best

OG blacks on feet today.

Quick noob question : Is there a way to start a new thread on a different topic? I am looking to start or join a "certain topic" thread but no one seems to give two s* about em as they are not in existence yet.

there is def some people in here that paid resell price on ebay already but arent talking..i wouldnt say anything either lol

there is def some people in here that paid resell price on ebay already but arent talking..i wouldnt say anything either lol

So what?

But let me guess, since I responded, I must have pulled the trigger too right?

Ready with that defense mechanism when someone questions yous post that is obviously meant to goad people.

Last edited:
So what?

Ready with that defense mechanism when someone questions yous post that is obviously meant to goad people.
why did my post get a reaction out of u in the first place? i just think its dumb just wait an if u dont get lucky then pay resell..and if u did get em early post some more pics and make urself useful

Last edited:

why did my post get a reaction out of u in the first place? i just think its dumb just wait an if u dont get lucky then pay resell..and if u did get em early post some more pics and make urself useful
cuz you in here acting like someone droppin 400+ is something to be embarrassed and should wait, time IS money baby boi 

cuz you in here acting like someone droppin 400+ is something to be embarrassed and should wait, time IS money baby boi 
u guys are the ones responding like its something to be embaressed about..if u paid 400+ then it clearly wasnt a big deal to u..post some more pics dont hold out..if u can pull the insoles out and take a pic i want to see what it says

Last edited:
So what?

Wait, you post on a public forum, a message board and do not expect a reaction or a response?

That post was obviously made to troll or goad or incite a reaction. It is a post to try and stir things up.

And it is not dumb if people want to pay resell price, it's their money, not yours.

It is their right to not post pics if they do not want to, it's not their job to do so. Why do you feel like people owe it to post pics?

And how is someone posting pics of the shoe that looks the same as the other pics that have posted already helpful?

Is it going to give you clues on how to secure your pair? Is it going to prevent resellers from buying up all the stocks?

How is it going to differ from the plethora of other already excellent pics posted here?

And how are people feeling embarrassed by not posting pics? Hell you started the stupid statement and started stirring things up when no one even brought it up to begin with, it was out of nowhere.

And you yourself ended your statement by saying you wouldn't post either so are you saying you would be embarrassed while calling out those who are embarrassed? Just makes no sense.

Last edited:
Wait, you post on a public forum, a message board and do not expect a reaction or a response?

That post was obviously made to troll or goad or incite a reaction. It is a post to try and stir things up.

And it is not dumb if people want to pay resell price, it's their money, not yours.

It is their right to not post pics if they do not want to, it's not their job to do so. Why do you feel like people owe it to post pics?

And how is someone posting pics of the shoe that looks the same as the other pics that have posted already helpful?

Is it going to give you clues on how to secure your pair? Is it going to prevent resellers from buying up all the stocks?

How is it going to differ from the plethora of other already excellent pics posted here?

And how are people feeling embarrassed by not posting pics? Hell you started the stupid statement and started stirring things up when no one even brought it up to begin with, it was out of nowhere.

And you yourself ended your statement by saying you wouldn't post either so are you saying you would be embarrassed while calling out those who are embarrassed? Just makes no sense.
yea i would be embaressed to pay double the money when i havent even given myself a chance to pay retail...

id def pay resell if i struck out.

i just said i want a pic of the insole...which has not been posted yet. which does differ from the excellent plethora of pics wonderfully displayed 

the early resell contributes to to what this sneaker culture has become

u shoould become more aware and cerebral for the roots of the sneaker culture and wait out of respect for others. this is the reason i cant get a pair of sneakers

half of u woke up and saw the black pair available then went back to bed..now u want them all of a sudden.

are u gonna die if u dont get the shoes? half of u are the reason the sneaker culture is ruined because u bust a quick nut on early resell, get the sneakers, look at them, then u go and get the next pair the same way

Last edited:

yea i would be embaressed to pay double the money when i havent even given myself a chance to pay retail...

i just said i want a pic of the insole...which has not been posted yet. which does differ from the excellent plethora of pics wonderfully displayed 

u shoould become more aware and cerebral for the roots of the sneaker culture and wait out of respect for others. this is the reason i cant get a pair of sneakers

half of u woke up and saw the black pair available then went back to bed..now u want them all of a sudden.

are u gonna die if u dont get the shoes? half of u are the reason the sneaker culture is ruined because u bust a quick nut on early resell, get the sneakers, look at them, then u go and get the next pair the same way
I just paid $1200 for navy and grey. Free shipping too 
smokin.gif

I just paid $1200 for navy and grey. Free shipping too 
smokin.gif
hey now we are cookinggg! they gonna be popping up now becuase of u sir!..ur like the jackie robinson of this thread..the first of many. i bet the free shipping is what realed u in

yes that exactly what i said...lol what dont u understand... id be embaressed too..also..aswell..yes 

This isn't even a reply, it's a rant. :lol:

You just sound mad because you may miss your pair, there are bigger things in life.

And you post a negative remark calling people out because you want a pic of the insole? The hell? :lol:

You couldn't just say, "can you post pics of the insole?" instead of this?

You can't just PM those who has the shoes already and posted their pics and ask for an insole pic?

Again you would be embarrassed if you paid double then ask people not to be embarrassed to post if they did just so you can see a pic of the insole?

I am not going to die if I miss out on the shoes, hell I do not even wake up early to try and get them. I if missed out I missed out, no resell buying, my life just goes on. Sound like you might die if you don't get a pair though so make sure to let your family know in case you commit suicide on the 15th. :lol:

And half of the people went to sleep and want it now? :lol: So half means the handful of people who posted that, which some may not even be telling the truth? :lol:

You just sound like one of those fans who is mad their band went mainstream.

Back
Top Bottom